The Left 4 Dead Thread

zero

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is fucking miles better than any shitty Resident Evil game I've played.

Oh yeah and PC pwns X-Box.

Yeah no one cares which platform you think is better, so lets just shut the fuck up about it? Kaaaaay?

Gah, I was thisclose to having a success at Dead Air advanced, but as our last surviving man went to get in the plane, a Smoker from behind a stack of luggage tongued him and pulled us into the jaws of defeat. :(

Have you beat any campaigns on expert yet? I've beat No Mercy and Dead Air on expert, haven't been assed to beat the other two yet (mainly due to the fact that I don't care for the forest levels).

Also, anyone hear any news about dlc? Like new levels and shit?

I cannot get through No Mercy 2 on Expert, once I get to the warehouse door, it's curtains for me. Granted, I'm just trying on single player, so some humans might be able to help me get a little further. But seriously, 1/5 of your health from ONE HIT?! Christ almighty.

Only thing confirmed is Dead Air and Death Toll in versus, and a bunch of fixes to bugs and glitches. As for new campaigns... it's Valve, so I wouldn't hold my breath.

Gah, I was thisclose to having a success at Dead Air advanced, but as our last surviving man went to get in the plane, a Smoker from behind a stack of luggage tongued him and pulled us into the jaws of defeat. :(

Have you beat any campaigns on expert yet? I've beat No Mercy and Dead Air on expert, haven't been assed to beat the other two yet (mainly due to the fact that I don't care for the forest levels).

The rumour is the other on-the-disc maps being made available in versus. Valve apparently want to make more maps and add them as free DLC, but are getting cockblocked by M$, who are insisting they charge for them.

You were already counted :shifty:

And on the DLC front...yes, it sucks we have to pay for what PC gamers can get for free, but at the same time, would you perfer getting nothing at all? Valve apparently thinks you would, as TF2 360 players are still waiting on updates.

Criteron gets away because they add stuff in using patches, so while they fix bugs they add a couple of new features. I assume Valve could do something like that when it comes to making Death Toll and Dead Air playable in Versus. Of course, another way they could have done that is to make those two levels fucking playable at launch.

Edited by Wing Commander Maxx

I would not be surprised if Valve was waiting to have more content then just Dead Air and Death Toll to release as DLC.

I'd rather they just release the patch that fixes the bugs and allows DA and DT to be playable and then work on something more substantial that they can charge money for. I don't like waiting to play shit that's already on the disc.