The Left 4 Dead Thread

zero

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The NCA got ][ that close to beating chapter three, I was the only one left and I was about three steps away from the room where Ellis and someone would respawn...and I got slapped and incapped. Dead Air is just too fucking long.

And the AI Director clearly did not want us to complete Blood Harvest.

From reading some of these comments I can see most of you guys play it on XBOX. But hopefully some of you play it on PC. If so, add me on Steam, here's my profile page.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197987165912

I don't play as often as I used to, but I haven't beat Blood Harvest on expert yet, so I could always try that if anyone's looking for an extra guy ;)

I 'unno, I find Dead Air pretty easy compared to the others, it's just long. The finale is a piece of cake, you just get one guy on the machine gun and the other three on top of the truck. But yeah, Blood Harvest can be a bitch. The first map on that is way harder than all the others first ones.

I 'unno, I find Dead Air pretty easy compared to the others, it's just long. The finale is a piece of cake, you just get one guy on the machine gun and the other three on top of the truck. But yeah, Blood Harvest can be a bitch. The first map on that is way harder than all the others first ones.

I love the third stage on Dead Air, probably my favorite level. It's just cool walking through the airport with the crashed plane and all the fire and the witch nearby sometimes :pervert:

The best thing to do on the finale of dead air is either hang out on top of that hill behind the plane, or go in the closet.

Blood Harvest is hard as fuck, and I don't really care for the levels on it either, they're kinda boring, which is why I tend to just not play it as much.

Edited by Foppa