The Left 4 Dead Thread

zero

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I call shenanigans! You guys had it on easy street through the sewer level... you didn't even have to fight a tank! :(

It was all about our jumping you guys before you went down into the sewer. We didn't plan it, but we had the three of you down while Fitzy was in the sewer. It was pure luck.

We need a patch to stop constant fucking meleeing. Or at the very least to stop people being able to shoot and melee at the same time. Or failing that, something to make versus not suck ass. Something to stop time-travelling tanks? Maybe stop spawning special infected outside tall buildings so they constantly fall with no reprieve?

Edited by Major Dragsy

Who's gonna kick your ass?

Kraigy (and to a lesser extent, Ellis)!

Shame the game crapped out upon returning to the lobby, I wanted to boast vocally.

I like how it got down to just me and Kraig and we still managed to beat you despite you going through the levels doing cheap stuff like breaking all the doors. :shifty:

Edited by Rear Admiral Ellis