EWB Fantasy Premier League

Lord Nibbler

How do I go about filling my squad now?

The transfer window is still open, so you can keep bidding for players who are free agents. I need to update the Player List, but you can bid for anyone who isn't already at a club.

Or you can deal with other managers. I know Funkmaster wanted to do a swap deal with you, so you might want to check your PMs on the forum.

EDIT: I've updated the list. There are still quite a few players available who actually play regularly.

Edited by Lord Nibbler

I edited my team slightly just before the deadline just so you're aware, Nibbler.

There has to be a cutoff at some point for people filling their squads, otherwise some of those fringe players might get a chance in their first teams and those of us with full squads can't bid for them since we've already bid for lesser players in order to actually fill our squads.

I agree there needs to be a cutoff point. If people dont have a full squad by then that's their fault, they can live with fewer players until January.

Also it would be nice if people could at least respond to PM offers, even if the answer is no it is better to know. Several people have opened PMs from me and not bothered to respond at all. Personally this just seems a lack of courtesy.