Who needs Oscars? We have RAZZIES!

The Third Dukes

I really don't get all the overbashing of Indiana Jones... other than the whole "GEORGE LUCAS SODOMIZED MY CHILDHOOD WITH A LIGHTSABER AND THEN SLAPPED MY MOM IN THE FACE WITH HIS COCK!" attitude that pops up on various internet forums. The problem is, people grow up and they don't realize that their favorite movies as a child were never as good as they thought they were, but they put them on an unreachable pedestal anyway. Nothing can ever live up to that.

As someone who had never had that pedestal i can safely say that the latest Indiana Jones movie was in fact crap. I had only seen maybe half of the first movie and that was all I could base my Indiana Jones history on and even I found the fact that he was dealing with "Alien" like aliens that form into themselves from their skeletons and then fly of in a giant UFO that pops out of the ground a tad to unrealistic and dadgy. And the effects on it were crap and...the whole movie was just overall a bad movie.

As someone who never had that pedestal I can safely say Indy 4 was harmless. It was a popcorn action flick, what more do people want out of it? It was absolutely fine for what it was.

aliens that form into themselves from their skeletons and then fly of in a giant UFO that pops out of the ground a tad to unrealistic and dadgy.

Considering the third one involved finding the Holy Grail and walking on invisible floors - and is arguably the best film of the series, I'm not bothered about Crystal Skull's 'dadgyness' whatsoever. I do wish people would fuck off bringing in elements not found in a film as a way of critiquing it - like the sheer hatred for George Lucas and his mountains of money - in the same way people hated Cloverfield because JJ Abrams didn't give answers for Lost either. Yes, fuck the CGI gophers, but everything else about Indy 4 was enjoyable.

Edited by GA

WORST PICTURE: "In the Name of the King" - Genuinely an awful film. We saw it on a bus, albeit missing the first say 20 minutes, and we had not a fucking clue what's going on. It's not gripping, it tries to be LOTR and the plot is fucking bizarre.

WORST ACTOR: Mark Wahlberg ("The Happening")

WORST ACTRESS: Jessica Alba ("The Love Guru")

WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR: Pierce Brosnan ("Mamma Mia!") - In fact anyone in that film. Why did they make a fucking musical with people who can't fucking sing?

WORST SUPPORTING ACTRESS: Kim Kardashian ("Disaster Movie"/"Meet the Spartans")

WORST COUPLE: Eddie Murphy + Eddie Murphy ("Meet Dave")

WORST DERIVATIVE IDEA: "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" - STOP MAKING STAR WARS FILMS. THEY'RE NOT GOOD ANYMORE.

WORST DIRECTOR: M. Night Shyamalan ("The Happening") - He's stopped making good movies now.

WORST "ORIGINAL" SCREENPLAY: "In the Name of the King"

WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR: Pierce Brosnan ("Mamma Mia!") - In fact anyone in that film. Why did they make a fucking musical with people who can't fucking sing?

You should try watching 'Romance and Cigarettes'.

Brilliant film, really, really good.

No it isn't.

No, it is.....

:shifty:

Meh, I liked it, but then again, I didn't expect much, so my expectations weren't exactly high.

The Happening is pretty much the suckiest suck that ever sucked. The others are retard comedies and a Uwe Boll movie, they have an excuse for sucking... but The Happening would be the worst movie I've ever seen in my life if Lady in the Water didn't exist.

Edited by Zero

I would agree that The Happening was shit, just because it's an entire movie of "oh no something is causing everyone to kill themselves oh wait it went away we're safe oh wait some other part of the world is doing it oh shnap!", but I would rather watch ANYTHING over the likes of Date/Epic/Disaster Movie/Meet the Spartans.

Edited by Vitamin E