Somebody Help!

probablyoliver

Okay, so it's not a desperate as it seems, but I really, really, really want copies of Spyro The Dragon 1, 2 and 3 for the PS1.

If anyone has PAL versions of them and is willing to trade I'd be so very grateful.

I'd be willing to...

Trade a couple DVDs, PS1/2/P, Wii games stuff like that.

Also throw in a Pro Wrestling Torrents invite, and donate for you over there to give you an early ratio boost.

Maybe even donate for you here when/if you'd want it.

I'm pretty desperate, and eBay is either really sodding expensive or too hard to get all three of them.

:)

I do have the Spyro The Dragon game for the PS1. But I lent it to my cousin back 2000, I don't know if he's still got it?

I can see a load of copied PS1 games in my room. I'm cleaning my room at the moment so if I get around to that way I will have a look Ollie and see if I have it. I saw a copy in a charity shop the other week, that or Cash Converters.

Edited by Sexy Lexy

I have got a copy of Spyro 3: Year of The Dragon here in my hand. Unfortunately I don't have a box for it and there are a fair few surface scatches but I have tried it and it is complete working order. Would that be ok for you.

Also while this topic is open I was wondering If anyone has The Legend of Wrestling Games 1,2 and 3. Unfortunately I'm having a cash flow problem at the moment but any alternatives I'm quite game for.

EDIT: Not too sure wether it works now Ollie. Tried it on my ps3 but it won't load properly. Will try on my little brothers ps2 and see if it works on that. If not I appologise but may have another spyro game lying around somewhere.

Edited by Mr.iMPACT!

I have Spyro 2 somewhere. It's shit. <_<

DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE

Agree.

Though once Insomniac stopped developing the Spyro games they want to shit. Enter The Dragonfly on the Gamecube/PS2 was fucking awful.