Catch The Sperm

Cactus Drags

Friend sent me this, quite a catchy game actually, You have to shoot condoms to stop the sperm and STD's. It's got a global highscore thingy too.

Don't suppose any of you have a clue where you can get the other scenarios for it, apparently there's a summer one, carnival, football, and an internet duel one, but I can't find them, only their high-score tables.

Anywho, here's the link:

http://www.durex.com/uk/fun/index.asp (download it from there)

Guest Kamala

lol, heres to someone who marks out for Rene Dupree. And dont say i mark out for Kamala as a comeback cos i dont, i just think he is wrestlecrap through and through.

I never thought I would say this...but I agree with Apple Shampoo.

The guy posted something you don't like Kamala.....you ever think maybe other people will like it??

Of course you didn't

Just go back to post whoring in The Ring

Guest MuRd0K

whocares2.jpg

.... Anyone thinks that Nabeel hacked into Kamala's account?

I mean... really, coming back with the argument of "You like Dupree! LOLSTERS2K4!" was just as plain old moron than this pic.

I was bored so i posted a picture, you called me a nob fudge?

So you posted for the sake of posting?

Yer i know others might of liked it, thought i would just post that picture

Really? I see none.

For some reason, I can't get the game to run. It just won't do anything at all after I download it. :( And here I was all excited about getting to catch sperm today. Oh well.

And yes, from what I've seen, Kamala is just...I can't really say it without risking a warning. But I'm thinking it man. I'm thinking it.