Warped Tour 2009

Gene Kiniski

The cities and most of the bands have been announced, but the venues are still pending. Even so, it's fucking Warped Tour time again!

Cities: http://www.warpedtour.com/warpedtour/concerts.asp?tour=66

Bands thus far:

3OH!3 TBA

A Day to Remember TBA

A Skylit Drive TBA

Alexisonfire TBA

Anti-Flag TBA

Attack Attack TBA

Bad Religion TBA

Bayside TBA

Big D and the Kids Table TBA

Black Tide TBA

Bouncing Souls TBA

Breathe Carolina TBA

Brokencyde TBA

Cash Cash TBA

Chiodos TBA

Dance Gavin Dance TBA

Dear and the Headlights TBA

Dirty Heads TBA

Escape the Fate TBA

Every Avenue TBA

Flogging Molly TBA

Forever The Sickest Kids TBA

Gallows TBA

Hit the Lights TBA

I Set My Friends on Fire TBA

In This Moment TBA

Jeffree Star TBA

Less Than Jake TBA

Lights TBA

Longway TBA

LoveHateHero TBA

Madina Lake TBA

Meg & Dia TBA

Millionaires TBA

NOFX TBA

Outernational TBA

P.O.S. TBA

Saosin TBA

Scary Kids Scaring Kids TBA

Settings TBA

Senses Fail TBA

Shad TBA

Silverstein TBA

Sing it Loud TBA

Streetlight Manifesto TBA

Tat TBA

The A.K.A.s TBA

The Architects TBA

The Ataris TBA

The Devil Wears Prada TBA

The Maine TBA

The White Tie Affair TBA

There For Tomorrow TBA

Therefore I Am TBA

Thrice TBA

TV/TV TBA

Underoath TBA

Valencia TBA

Westbound Train TBA

A couple of repeats. I'll go just because it's Warped Tour, but nothing really jumps out and screams "comes see me!" this year thus far. I'll probably check out The Ataris, NOFX, and Forever The Sickest Kids. I skipped The Devil Wears Prada last year so I may check them out.

[EDIT]Oh and yeah, Senses Fail.

Edited by Gene Kiniski

Although I have no desire to go to the Warped Tour ever again, this line-up is suprisingly decent. A lot of repeat bands - Bad Religion, NOFX, Anti-Flag - mixed in with some half decent bands like Alexisonfire, Less than Jake, Big D and the Kids Table & Bouncing Souls. I haven't seen that many good to decent acts in along time on WT.

Although I have no desire to go to the Warped Tour ever again, this line-up is suprisingly decent. A lot of repeat bands - Bad Religion, NOFX, Anti-Flag - mixed in with some half decent bands like Alexisonfire, Less than Jake, Big D and the Kids Table & Bouncing Souls. I haven't seen that many good to decent acts in along time on WT.

May I ask why?

I'm getting close to never going again. Last year's lineup was weak and made me feel old. Plus it poured so we left early. This lineup looks good and if enough of the bands land on my date I'll probably go. Plus they're changing how its scheduled and only having one main stage, so I'd like to check out how thats going to work.

It seems like a pretty nice lineup in my opinion. Personally, I'd hit it up to go see Less Than Jake, Streetlight Manifesto and especially Silverstein.

oh and to throw stuff at Brokencyde too.

LIIIIIAAAAAARRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIIIIIAAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Hellfire

BROKENCYDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some quality bands in there actually, and some other bands I'd check out in a festival environment;

Alexisonfire, Anti-Flag (they're the devil, but quite fun live), Bad Religion, Bayside, Big D & The Kids Table, Bouncing Souls, Cash Cash, Flogging Molly, Forever The Sickest Kids, In This Moment, Less Than Jake, Lights, Madina Lake, Meg & Dia, NOFX, Saosin, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Silverstein, Streetlight Manifesto, The Architects, Thrice.

I'd go see Brokencyde too.

May I ask why?

Punk music just isn't my cup of tea anymore really. I still enjoy enjoy it, and many of the bands listed above I do listen to occassionally, I just don't listen to punk that often. I've been four times in the past and each year was amazing, just the last few years the line-up's have sucked really badly. I mean, last year I couldn't even find three good bands I'd want to see.

Some quality bands in there actually, and some other bands I'd check out in a festival environment;

Alexisonfire, Anti-Flag (they're the devil, but quite fun live), Bad Religion, Bayside, Big D & The Kids Table, Bouncing Souls, Cash Cash, Flogging Molly, Forever The Sickest Kids, In This Moment, Less Than Jake, Lights, Madina Lake, Meg & Dia, NOFX, Saosin, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Silverstein, Streetlight Manifesto, The Architects, Thrice.

Liar. :shifty:

Liar. :shifty:

It'd be epic just to grab random girls and scream at them.

We're all getting old for this genre... But, the Bouncing Souls aren't getting any younger. I would love to see them again, though I will never go to Warped Tour.

Their 2-new songs (They're releasing a single every month) are INSANELY good.