Okay, so, what the hell was that one song

The Mask of Norro

Some rapper chick I think, guy cheated on her and she wrote a song about it. He then proceeded to write one in response to her song, both got a lot of radio play and both artists I think were made fun of pretty heavily on the radio or something. Anyway, I do know some comedian or something did a third song in response to the both of them?

Seriously, I didn't even like the songs that much but it's pissing me off that I can't remember them. They're a few years old now I believe.

Yeah, those. Thanks, it was driving me fucking crazy trying to remember what they were. Now I can actually refer to them in what I'm trying to talk about, without knowing what those were I was struggling to reach a comparison x_o

As an aside, the whole thing that started this was me making a prediction that Rhianna and Chris Brown are going to have a similar moment to those two and their songs, and if my prediction stands correct, I am going to laugh my damn ass off.

Edited by The Mask of Norro

Yeah, those. Thanks, it was driving me fucking crazy trying to remember what they were. Now I can actually refer to them in what I'm trying to talk about, without knowing what those were I was struggling to reach a comparison x_o

As an aside, the whole thing that started this was me making a prediction that Rhianna and Chris Brown are going to have a similar moment to those two and their songs, and if my prediction stands correct, I am going to laugh my damn ass off.

Yeah, I couldn't remember them either. All I knew was it said "Fuck you back" at some point. But yeah, they were annoying as fuck.

Now the third one's driving me nuts, for fuck's sake. What was the third song some comedian or something made in response to the both of them? I swear I remember there being one.

C'mon WFS, you've been my guardian angel to shitty songs from years past twice so far, don't fail me now :shifty:

Now the third one's driving me nuts, for fuck's sake. What was the third song some comedian or something made in response to the both of them? I swear I remember there being one.

C'mon WFS, you've been my guardian angel to shitty songs from years past twice so far, don't fail me now :shifty:

"We Want You To Leave" by Chris Moyles?

EDIT: He spoofed the chorus. It went:

sung by Moyles to tune of Eamon's F**k It

F*ck your songs,

They don't mean sh*t now,

We don't give a f*ck if you're having a row,

It's all so fake and we don't believe,

So just f*ck off,

We want you to leave

Edited by Winter-F'n-Sun!

Well, after my computer was gracious enough to let me use it again after it shat the bed twice, I'm thinking it was the Moyles version actually. Sounds most familiar.

You know what, i'd definately take her to bed if she kept this hat on

20040514_frankee.jpg

edit: and the gloves

edit 2: actually, i wouldn't... cause she might write a song about how whack my sex was.

edit 3:

Desluv46 (2 days ago) Show Hide

y is it everytime a gurl come out wit a song dissin guys all the dudes get mad & cum out wit a song dissin the gurls ...but wen a guy do it god forbide a gurl to cum bac wit one ....i admit she shud have done better cuz she soundin like a hoe but im glad she came bac wit one dat yet dudes kno if u write about a chick she will write bac

P.S fellas not all gurls r bad u jus picked a hoe dont get mad at every single gurl one

That actually hurt to read. So did Chris Moyles being referred to as a a comedian mind <_<

Oi, I was reaching on a memory that was a few years old and massively unimportant, fuck it if I'm going to be bothered to remember what the man's profession was :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Seems an appropriate topic to bump to ask this, so here goes:

I want to listen to a song, I don't know who sings it and I don't know what it's called, but the memorable lyrics from the song are "She only likes me when I'm hiiiiiigh, she's always trying to get me sto-oned" or something to that effect. What the fuck is the song, who sings it and where on the Interwebs can I listen to it (I'm guessing Spotify or YouTube could have it but I'll need the song name or artist name to find it).