I'm on a Boat Motherfucker

Dan

I have the collection of songs they made available on their website, but I didn't even know they released a legitimate album. That's awesome. I'll have to snag that sometime.

Looking over the songs I have, I don't think any of them actually made it onto the album, which is too bad. Zanzabar is fucking class.

And the awesome thing is, this isn't even the best song from the record. Ras Trent has become my favorite easily (after "Like A Boss"). And I giggle like a bitch at the line "Me toil part time at jah Cold Stone creamery."

Ahaha Ras Trent is the best. The video for that is greaaat.

I remember seeing it sometime last year and loling hard when he passes the black guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoLs_h9aY1s - everyone watch.

Wahey! Nice to see some new Samberg stuff...one of the problems with living in the UK is that I'm completely out of the loop when it comes to SNL greatness.

Have now watched On A Boat, Jizzed In My Pants and Dick In A Box (again, funny as fook)...can't find a damn link to "Lazy Sunday" though :crying: NBC must have nuked Youtube...bazztards :shifty: .

EDIT: wOOt! Found a link http://rockhaus.multiply.com/video/item/2 (Y) BAKERS DOZEN!!

Edited by badotori

Hahahaa, the beginning is amazing. This is actually probably the favourite of the songs I've heard, "Jizzed In My Pants" was good (the ending is actually legit great) but the gag got a bit overkill, the sheer randomness/greatness of this, amazing, love it.

So Incredibad has finally appeared on iTunes UK and I'm pretty tempted to buy it. There's two versions though - one with videos and one without at £8.99 and £6.99 respectively. Obviously I want the videos, but if they're all available on YouTube or whatever then there's no point in me paying £2 extra when they're out there already, I know Jizz In My Pants is available (in HD no less) on YT already, but are the others all available?

The others are: Just 2 Guyz, Lazy Sunday, Ras Trent, Dick In A Box (on YT too I know), We Like Sportz, Space Olympics and Bing Bong Brothers. I'm On A Boat not included sadly.

So are the videos worth the extra £2 or not for anyone that's seen them?

EDIT: So looking at their YT channel there's Bing Bong Brothers, Just 2 Guyz and We Like Sportz all in HD. So, worth £2 for SD versions of the others (Ras Trent, Lazy Sunday, Space Olympics)? Actually, probably not, I'll just get the cheaper version. I'm sure they're probably on YT or elsewhere if I want to see them. Not to mention iTunes videos suck ass.

Edited by Scott McFly

So Incredibad has finally appeared on iTunes UK and I'm pretty tempted to buy it. There's two versions though - one with videos and one without at £8.99 and £6.99 respectively. Obviously I want the videos, but if they're all available on YouTube or whatever then there's no point in me paying £2 extra when they're out there already, I know Jizz In My Pants is available (in HD no less) on YT already, but are the others all available?

The others are: Just 2 Guyz, Lazy Sunday, Ras Trent, Dick In A Box (on YT too I know), We Like Sportz, Space Olympics and Bing Bong Brothers. I'm On A Boat not included sadly.

So are the videos worth the extra £2 or not for anyone that's seen them?

EDIT: So looking at their YT channel there's Bing Bong Brothers, Just 2 Guyz and We Like Sportz all in HD. So, worth £2 for SD versions of the others (Ras Trent, Lazy Sunday, Space Olympics)? Actually, probably not, I'll just get the cheaper version. I'm sure they're probably on YT or elsewhere if I want to see them. Not to mention iTunes videos suck ass.

iTunes audio files suck ass too.