Law & Order: UK

Adam

Did anyone watch the debut episode of this new series on ITV tonight? Just finished..I thought it was quite good, got a couple of recognisable faces (Bradley Walsh, Freema Agyeman) and it could be a good series over time. I've never seen the original American series so can't compare really, but enjoyed it.

not a patch on the US version really...

The problem is that it has several recognizable faces to myself. From Bradley Walsh, Freema and the guy from BSG, it just feels to much like its gone for to many names.

Really? An ITV show clutching for viewers by bringing in recognisable faces? Who'd have thought it.

In all fairness I didn't see it, but Bradley Walsh? Really?

He has actually got good reviews for his performance, and having watched it, I'll agree. He was really good.

I enjoyed it on the whole. I don't watch Law And Order though, so I didn't really have anything to compare it against.

I watched the second episode last night and I really enjoyed it once again. The writing is really good and the story kept me entertained and I thought raised an interesting point about genetics

• 2 weeks later...

This weeks episode was fantastic I felt, the Luke Slade character gave Steele some real problems and I enjoyed how it panned out, a bit differently to how the other episodes have so far.

Best of the series so far IMO, anyone else watch it?

I recorded it and just watched it. Was good to see a different aspect of the UK Justice system. Really gripping stuff. I'm a big fan. That Slade guy was sinister as hell!

Edited by MGW