Online Record Stores?

Gabriel

Okay, so I've got a few places I can look...

eBay

Interpunk

Hot Topic

Punk for Peace

They all stock vinyl... but I was wondering if anyone could recommend any other online outlets where I can get records? The above listed places all charge around the same, so I'm hoping someone can point me in the direction of some awesome deals... but just more variety is good too.

..What music are you wanting?

Mostly punk stuff. A friend of mine and I are taking turns sending each other records. I've got The Germs' (GI) on the way, and I'm looking for something to send back to her. I was thinking stuff like Black Flag, Circle Jerks or TSOL.

Personally, I'm into all sorts of stuff, so what they stock isn't nearly as important to me as prices and whether or not they're good for actually getting you your shit.

www.gemm.com is exactly what you need, they have a huge selection, basically they act as a marketplace for merchants all around the world to showcase their goods. I use it faithfully, it's a good place to find mostly anything. Keep an eye on who you buy from, some vendors charge insane prices, while others offer countless good deals. I have no doubt you'll be able to find some good deals on stuff like Black Flag, Circle Jerks, etc.

There is also www.bomp.com, it caters to fans of punk, garage, psychedelic, and other curiosities.

Edited by VerbalPuke

www.gemm.com is exactly what you need, they have a huge selection, basically they act as a marketplace for merchants all around the world to showcase their goods. I use it faithfully, it's a good place to find mostly anything. Keep an eye on who you buy from, some vendors charge insane prices, while others offer countless good deals. I have no doubt you'll be able to find some good deals on stuff like Black Flag, Circle Jerks, etc.

There is also www.bomp.com, it caters to fans of punk, garage, psychedelic, and other curiosities.

Gemm is awesome.

I found the Damaged LP, from a seller in Canada, and I can get two copies of it for less than $20. This is perfect. Thanks, man.

No problem, just do yourself a favor and compare shipping prices. Some sellers will make the LP's look cheap, but then rape you on shipping. Also keep an eye out for the gemm surcharge, basically some people implement it as a courtesy to gemm for housing their stock. I'm not saying avoid surcharges altogether, just that you might find a better deal where a surcharge isn't involved (or in some cases is involved, and is still cheaper than what another seller is offering on his item).