"Projekt Revolution"

Guest Wrestlekid

Are you kidding me? KoRn are fucking awful live. Saw them at Download at Donnington this year. Ugh.

Linkin Park were absolutely great though, really got the crowd into waht they were doing as well. Funeral For A Friend are another of my current favourites, how the hell they got on an American festival tour I'll never know.

Are you kidding me? KoRn are fucking awful live. Saw them at Download at Donnington this year. Ugh.

Linkin Park were absolutely great though, really got the crowd into waht they were doing as well. Funeral For A Friend are another of my current favourites, how the hell they got on an American festival tour I'll never know.

Shit, not the KoRn I saw. Incredible energy, better than they sound on CD if you ask me. From what I heard about LP, they were exactly what one would expect, and depending on if you're a fan of them of not, you'd like it or dislike it. Regardless, here in Cincinnati, the very first date on the tour, KoRn stole the show.

the only way I'd go to see this tour is if I got the tickets for free. Which BTW, my local rock radio station is giving away tickets to, but you have to do a freestyle using names of Linkin Park songs in it. But, by the freestyles I've heard so far, I could do better...

I was going to go go see it, but because of football committments, I was forced to cancel that. I'm a fan of both LP's and Korn's, so it would awesome for me.

Korn is really the next band in line for me to go see, now that I've seen both Godsmack and Disturbed live.

DAMN FOOTBALLL!!!!!!!GRRRRR :angry:

I think Linkin Park should finally cut Korn's strings, tour wise. They really aren't much of a draw anymore

Are you kidding me? When I went, there were more people there to see KoRn than Linkin Park. KoRn is a huge fucking draw, they could have just as easily headlined this tour over LP.

Uh-uh. Guess that explains why Linkin Park's latest album has sold 3 million more copies than Korn's.

I think Linkin Park should finally cut Korn's strings, tour wise. They really aren't much of a draw anymore

Are you kidding me? When I went, there were more people there to see KoRn than Linkin Park. KoRn is a huge fucking draw, they could have just as easily headlined this tour over LP.

Uh-uh. Guess that explains why Linkin Park's latest album has sold 3 million more copies than Korn's.

Err Linkin Park routinely outsell Metallica, does that make them a bigger draw? No, no it doesn't.

Game, set, and match.

While LP may have sold more records recently, KoRn has a tenure that LP probably won't be able to touch for at least another five years. Park's had two high-selling efforts, while KoRn helped found a genre (yes, kids, they helped Rage Against The Machine found rap-rock for the simple reason that they incorporated a rap style and attitude in their rhythms) and has sold well since thier debut.

Do not misread me, Linkin Park is a band with a bright future in terms of record sales, but the only reason they're headling Projekt Revolution is because they founded it.

While LP may have sold more records recently, KoRn has a tenure that LP probably won't be able to touch for at least another five years.

So in other words, seniority keeps people hoping Korn's music will stop sucking at some point? Sounds like a corrupt union.

Before we walk another step down this road, why do you dislike KoRn's music so much?

I only dislike Issues, Untouchables and Take A Look In The Mirror. However, 3 albums in a row that I dislike (and were generally disliked) seem to speak volumes about the direction the band's career is headed in.

Untouchables fucking rocked. I'm sorry that KoRn didn't decide to stay in the little cubby hole you put them in, but that was one badass album. I'll admit, Take a Look in the Mirror is probably my least favorite KoRn album, but its not bad, not by a long shot.

As for the Slipknot thing, according to an interview they did with Striker from KROQ, they wanted to play the second stage because when they played the main stage, it wasn't their fans in the front, it was the older people that wanted to see Ozzy and Sabbath. They said their kids where up on the lawn, so their going to play the second stage so their kids are up front.