Crushes from a bygone era.

Following on from my thread about teenage crushes this is for those impossible crushes of people who were at their hottest before you had the chance to fully appreciate them - like Marilyn Monroe or whatever.

Mine are as follows:

Debbie Harry

2834657.jpg

I have a HUGE crush on late-70s Debbie Harry. My dad had a big crush on her back then too when he was in his mid 20s. She's probably the sexiest woman to have ever lived. Probably. If Debbie Harry was reborn and entered my life at that age she would be totally free to do ANYTHING she wanted to do to me.

Joan Jett

JOAN%20JETT.jpg

Just discovered her actually. Even nowadays she looks spectacular for her age (the amazing facial structure has stayed with her). So unlike Debbie Harry she's still hot, though at the age of 50 she's got a few years on Debbie!

Joan-Jett-k01.jpg

If only all 50 year old women looked as good as her.

Away from music and into acting....The golden era in fact...

Brigitte Bardot

10103867.jpg

Jayne Mansfield

jayne_mansfield.jpg

My favourite of the golden era actresses cos she's kinkier and filthier than Monroe and was a funny lass.

Janet Munro

166944~Janet-Munro-Posters.jpg

Tis a bitch trying to find a decent picture of her. This is the best google turned out.