Dome Lethal Lottery King of Trios Tournament

JStarr

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit FD and El Pres, this is no time to be exchanging smiley faces!

We have to band together, let our powers combine, and call on Captain Planet!

...i'm sorry I kinda forgot where I was going with that.

Team #2:

NBT

Be

Downward Spiral

...*cues up the Odd Couple theme*

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2be6jGwLoJ0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2be6jGwLoJ0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2be6jGwLoJ0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Poor Downward Spiral.

:crying: I'm either scared or excited... Probably both.

Okay, rather than me trying to assess who's going to be able to work with what rules, here's a new suggestion.

I will once again consult Random.org and get a number between 1 and 10. One (that's ONE, people, so read the thread carefully before you pick, or your team gets thrown out of the drawing) member of each team (may be captain, may not be captain, may be first-come-first-serve, that's up to you) will select a number in that range. No two teams may select the same number.

Post thusly:

Team Number: #

Magic Number: #

I have pairings already determined, and the team in each pairing who gets closer to the magic number will win the right to select the rules that they AND their opponents must use in their battle.

Get the number EXACTLY right, and you get one bonus vote, which could potentially force the battle into a tie to be decided by your battle's fan voting poll. With 8 teams picking from 10 numbers, the odds are pretty good that somebody's gonna get it right.

Teams have 24 hours to draw numbers.