Herr Matzat

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually, the guy IS doing air quotes.

And forget about telling me what store to go to. It turns out that my, um, moving picture device doesn't have enough remembering...stuff to allow this entertainment thing to... do stuff, when it was more than adequate for previous iteration of said... wait, why am I using a euphemism for saying my video card doesn't have enough memory?

I know playing pretend is fun and all, but updating us on the status of your download just for the sake of making a joke isn't needed. And while I'm here, linking to the torrents is against the rules, so if you're gonna use private messages, be smart and do it privately.

I know playing pretend is fun and all, but updating us on the status of your download just for the sake of making a joke isn't needed. And while I'm here, linking to the torrents is against the rules, so if you're gonna use private messages, be smart and do it privately.

What store is everyone shopping at? I'm trying to find a sale.

sisko-facepalm.jpg

What store is everyone shopping at? I'm trying to find a sale.

sisko-facepalm.jpg

Fail on Kaney for facepalming my continuation while trying to get a PM sent my way.

facepalm.jpg

Edited by Gene Kiniski