NHL '10/2k10

Mr. X

Will to the rescue with yet another insightful response! :shifty:

Ruki, yes. You can play or simulate the games at will without the risk of a penalty. The developers at EA understand that most of the people who play the dynasty modes, do it because they want to be in control of the team. For a lot of people, it's about playing the role of GM and approaching it like a simulation game. Me personally, I play every game in my first season, and then I start simming a little bit more every year after that.

Not sure if it was mentioned....but the first draft, you can name/change the stats of everyone in it.

Looks like my game world will be filled with EWBers :shifty:

Edit: Also, Be a Pro, can you be traded?

Edited by Dr. Rukmond Stantz

Not sure if it was mentioned....but the first draft, you can name/change the stats of everyone in it.

Looks like my game world will be filled with EWBers :shifty:

Edit: Also, Be a Pro, can you be traded?

1. It has been mentioned, and I do believe it is every draft. You can change the names and attributes of the players in the prospects game.

2. Yes, you can be traded in Be a Pro.

The achievements look good but the majority of them are pretty stupid in my opinion. I hate when they load a game full of online achievements that are more chance than skill. Then again, I don't play sports games online so it really doesn't matter to me.

The achievements look good but the majority of them are pretty stupid in my opinion. I hate when they load a game full of online achievements that are more chance than skill. Then again, I don't play sports games online so it really doesn't matter to me.

How are they more chance than skill? I'd say it's the other way around.