* CKY: Hellions On Parade

* Disco Ensemble: Golden Years

* Drangonforce: Heroes Of Our Time

* Eagles Of Death Metal: Anything 'Cept The Truth

* Earl Greyhound: Oye Vaya

* Green Day: Know Your Enemy

* Megadeth: Peace Sells

* Metalkpretty: Wake Up! Wake Up!

* Ministry & Co-Conspirators: Keys To The City (Chicago Blackhawks Theme Song)

* MxPx: Kids In America

* Nickelback: Burn It To The Ground

* Papa Roach: Into The Light

* Priestess: Raccoon Eyes

* Rancid: The Bravest Kids

* Scorpions: Rock You Like A Hurricane

* Thousand Foot Krutch: Fire It Up

Mostly pretty good, I like that they have the Blackhawks theme in there, but they should have gone further, I know Dallas has a custom-written song for them by Pantera, and I'm sure there must be a couple of others knocking around. Is the MxPx track a Kim Wylde cover?

I think the soundtrack should only include songs played at Hockey games. A mix of the classic stuff that all teams play, and a few songs that only some teams play. Like how Pittsburgh plays Dimmu Borgir, or Calgary plays Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash.

Obviously some of that stuff might be hard to license, but you don't need it all every year. Just a mix of that stuff.

That said, Cancer Bats, Green Day, Ministry and Scorpions all have songs being used here that I can see, or have seen, used at hockey games. Some of the other bands I don't know, and the ones I do, don't scream "You're playing hockey".

There's no such thing as definitive hockey music. People need to stop thinking that there is.

Wrong.

Just like with anything else, there are tunes that make you feel like you're at a hockey game, and there are tunes that make you feel like you're watching MTV's top 10 music videos. There's a HUGE difference.

It's like watching The Fast and the Furious, and having a huge car chase scene set to Any Man of Mine by Shania Twain. Hilarious? Yes. Does it fit? Fuck no.

Songs that get played at hockey games for any length of time become "hockey songs", and songs that feel like they would fit in with that environment are potential "hockey songs".

I'm not knocking the soundtrack, because the NHL soundtracks always end up being fine. I turn off the menu music and only hear it a little bit anyways, and it never makes me want to turn it off completely, so I'm not worried. But to say that there's no such thing as Hockey Music just sounds like an ill-informed opinion.

rock 'n' roll and Tragically Hip is hockey music.

Yeah, they're planning on releasing it outside of Canada.

I'm hoping they bring back the custom arena music thing, that was an awesome feature last year. Hopefully someone comes up with an even more accurate pack than the dude who did one for '09.

The soundtrack is alright I guess. It'd be cool to customize it so Peace Sells plays after you score a goal. The music for EA's games over the years have seemed to get better. I remember when it was pretty bad and oddly placed like people who play the NBA game only like rap, those who play NHL only like weird indie rock and shitty mainstream, and people who play Madden only like Disturbed. At least now it's more diversified.

Also on the subject of music at hockey games, our local team has shit selection. We used to have some cool stuff but lately it's horrible pop music that doesn't fit hockey one bit. In this months Decibel magazine they interview the guy who plays the music for the Penguins and it's all metal. He plays some pretty good stuff and I agree with him that Hockey should have some harder music being played at the games. Fits the sport without a doubt.

The soundtrack is alright I guess. It'd be cool to customize it so Peace Sells plays after you score a goal. The music for EA's games over the years have seemed to get better. I remember when it was pretty bad and oddly placed like people who play the NBA game only like rap, those who play NHL only like weird indie rock and shitty mainstream, and people who play Madden only like Disturbed. At least now it's more diversified.

Also on the subject of music at hockey games, our local team has shit selection. We used to have some cool stuff but lately it's horrible pop music that doesn't fit hockey one bit. In this months Decibel magazine they interview the guy who plays the music for the Penguins and it's all metal. He plays some pretty good stuff and I agree with him that Hockey should have some harder music being played at the games. Fits the sport without a doubt.

You can do that. You could do it in 09, too, with whatever music you wanted. And no, there's no such thing as definitive hockey music. 'Rock music' is far too all-encompassing. When there's songs like Zombie Nation and Song 2 used along-side Marilyn Manson for goal songs, there is no definitive answer. Sorry.

Edited by Woo Woo Will!

I think it already has been confirmed as being in Dragsy.

And I'm still bitter at the world that Nickelback is big while the Hip aren't. Seriously, all your music tastes are shit. :shifty:

Oh, I'd take some TH over recent Nickelback any day.

What happened to Gob? they had like 5 songs in NHL and Madden in something like a 3 year span, they were awesome.

I think it already has been confirmed as being in Dragsy.

And I'm still bitter at the world that Nickelback is big while the Hip aren't. Seriously, all your music tastes are shit. :shifty:

Oh, I'd take some TH over recent Nickelback any day.

What happened to Gob? they had like 5 songs in NHL and Madden in something like a 3 year span, they were awesome.

Good Dragsy.

And Gob hasn't had a new album since 2007. They're usually in the soundtracks because they are from Vancouver where most EA Sports games are made.

New BAP goalie controls.

http://www.operationsports.com/videoview.php?id=459

Xbox 360 Controls

Butterfly ---------- Left Trigger (pull and hold)

Hug Post ---------- Right Trigger (pull and hold)

Cover Puck ---------- Y

Free Skate ---------- A (press and hold)

Basic Movement ---------- Left Stick

Precision Movement ---------- Left Bumper + Left Stick

Glove/Blocker Save ---------- Right Stick (left or right)

Poke Check ---------- Right Stick (up)

Desperation Save ---------- Right Bumper + Right Stick

Stack Pads ---------- Right Bumper + Right Stick (left or right)

Spread Pads V Save ---------- Right Bumper + Right Stick (down)

Lunging Horizontal Poke Check ---------- Right Bumper + Right Stick (up)

Leave Puck (when in possession of it) ---------- Left Trigger

Five-Hole Save ---------- Right Stick (down)

Goalie Roll Over (from side) ---------- Right Stick (left or right)

Pass Puck ---------- Right Trigger