Official Premier League 2009/10 thread

Lineker

Oh Liverpool, I lol at you.

this was needed considering our lovely double facepalm with Burnley a few days ago. but indeed LOFL at 'Pool .... wow.

Oh that was a shocking result, but we drew in a place where United went and lost, and quite a few other teams have fallen this season. If we win today then we'll have got 7 points from 9 in the last 6 days and I'd be happy with that.

If I were a fan of a struggling side I'd want someone like Piquionne up top for me. He's worked his balls off chasing aimless long balls all game. Shame the commentators only decide to notice after he scores.

Liverpool fan? >_>

I'm a United fan, but you can consider me very much a "fan" of this Liverpool side.

• Like 2

Yet again this season Gerrard's had to go into "try and do it all himself" mode.

I take it you haven't watched us much this season beyond the carefully edited highlights?

He's been one of our worst players alongside Kuyt, and at least Dirk does the basics to a half decent level. Gerrard has offered fuck all.

From Jono_redforever, via text on 81111: "It's not a question of if he goes, it's a question of when will they sack Rafa now. He's taken the team as far as he is capable, bring on Jose."

If I was a Liverpool fan I'd be going round shooting every fan who is voicing their opinion on the internet.

From Jono_redforever, via text on 81111: "It's not a question of if he goes, it's a question of when will they sack Rafa now. He's taken the team as far as he is capable, bring on Jose."

If I was a Liverpool fan I'd be going round shooting every fan who is voicing their opinion on the internet.

I'd quite like to know why any manager with an ounce of self respect would come to us. We're an appalling proposition - no money, owners who are barely on talking terms, the only club in the league whose transfer budget also includes money available for new contracts, a failing youth academy that had been run by the accountant Rick Parry until the end of last season, a set of players (with few exceptions) that have given up already, and no outside investment despite being whored around to at least 50 different parties. Ooooh, it's every managers dream job!

Hah. Mourinho's FAR more likely to go to Man City than Liverpool. That's a Hamster GUARANTEE.

That's like the Mirror or Sport claiming things as 'exclusives' when everybody else has already reported it. It's obvious.

This time next year Jurgen fucking Klinsmann will be our manager.