Movie Help

Lorenzo Amoruso

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tennants is awful. That was the first beer I ever tasted when my dad let me have some when I was younger and it put me off beer/lager altogether for a long time because I thought they all tasted that bad.

I would take almost anything over a tennants except for Stella and Corona, even though all 3 are immensely popular with practically everyone I know.

Edited by Scott McFly

We also successfully trolled Zipper, so there's that.

And don't worry bout it mate, it's cool. It just made me miss a couple of my Scottish friends. I've been reading your posts in her voice. I should text her.

Only scots and the homeless have the stomach for Tennents. I got quite used to it when I spent a week in Edinburgh. Even missed it a little when I got back. Absolutely nowhere in London does it on tap, and the only cans available are Super, which are reserved for the aforementioned homeless.

Also, I've never seen someone type in a scottish accent before. It's amazing. Never change.

My brother actually writes in it. With, like, a pen and everything.

Or: Mah brer achooly writes in it, wie, like, a pen and eything.

I feel dirty.