FIFA 10

Baddar

Considering they've spent time adding it, one would think he'll be pretty good. Either way, I'd rather control that side of things myself.

Same, I prefer to just do it myself, but it is a good feature to have, convenient for a lot of people no doubt.

Thanks for the post Baddar. I was aware of most of the changes but there's a few there that are new to me.

I got too excited when I read about the 'kit editing' screen and then reading it probably only relates to numbers. One of my favourite parts of Pro Evo back when I used to play that was the ability to change my team's kit every few seasons in MM. It freshens things up and I always looked forward to playing in my new kit.

I'm interested to know more about how the two-tier shooting thing is gonna work. Are you gonna have to tap shoot twice to decide power and height? Cause (online especially) defenders close you down fast and you're not gonna have time.

Who is the guy on the left?

Please don'r call me a retard here. I'm fairly certain it's incredibly obvious. haha.

Theo Walcott.

There was a cover with just Wayne Rooney on it that Play.com and a couple of other sites were using before but this seems to be the one they're going with.

Yeah the Rooney only one was just a temporary cover that websites were using to advertise the game. The cover's not that important to me but it's nice to see some new faces on there. Can't help but laugh at the grungey frame though, there's a template almost identical to that in Paint Shop Pro 8.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking at a press release for FIFA, it looks like it has FIFA 10 shop on it, whcih is the smae as Madden 10 Shop, so it looks like they'll be taking tonnes of little features they ccould've added to the game and charge for them, despite buying a full priced game already.

Suckage

• 3 weeks later...

The Xbox 360 dashboard has an ad on it saying there will be a FIFA 10 demo out on 10/9, that'd be next Thursday, right? That'd make sense since the PSN updates then doesn't it? That way both systems would have the demo at the same time. Looking forward to it. Hopefully we'll get some indication about supermarket prices soon. Fingers crossed for £25ish.

Apparently the 10th is just for Europe. For all, ooh, 3 of the rest of you who would be interested it's the 17th.

The Xbox 360 dashboard has an ad on it saying there will be a FIFA 10 demo out on 10/9, that'd be next Thursday, right? That'd make sense since the PSN updates then doesn't it? That way both systems would have the demo at the same time. Looking forward to it. Hopefully we'll get some indication about supermarket prices soon. Fingers crossed for £25ish.

Apparently the 10th is just for Europe. For all, ooh, 3 of the rest of you who would be interested it's the 17th.

£25 for a new PS3/XBox 360 game!? Madden was £45, so expect FIFA to be a lot nearer there.