FIFA 10

Baddar

So, my Ultimate Team is full gold, all with a 4-4-2 formation and playing in the correct position, with a 4-4-2 manager. But my chemistry is only 78.

Now, I know this can be improved upon if I were to have a back four from the same country, midfield, strikers and so forth, but when there's a trophy/achievement for 100 chemistry without any players from the same club or country, how is this achieved exactly?

I hope to get to 100 chemistry you don't need to own Rooney, Messi, Kaka, Maicon, Xavi, Iniesta, Ibra and the like. That would piss me off.

Anyone know?

It's two different trophies isn't it? One for your players being different nationalities and one for them playing for different teams. So if you're going for the nationality one, get players from the same club and division and if you're going for the club one, get players of the same nationality and the same division. Then of course you get added boosts if you're playing their preferred formation, so get as many players as you can who prefer 4-4-2.

I got the 'not the same club' one with 6 koreans and 5 french players. The french players all being from the same league, the french second division. Then tack on Martin Jol as manager to match the 442 and boom, 100 chemistry.

The no country one is proving tricky. I ended up with the entire Wigan back line (Kirkland in goal, Figeruoa/Scharner/Caldwell/Melchiot) plus Jordi Gomez and Jason Koumas in midfield, plus a few other prem players with formation bonuses but I didn't get it. I assume it's because I have Mark Hughes as manager and he's Welsh like Koumas.

OK, this is driving me crazy.

This is my team right now and it has 100 chemistry, no one is from the same country but still I don't get the achievement.

Manager: Hughes (Wales)

GK: Kirkland (England)

LB: Figeroua (Honduras)

CB: Scharner (Austria)

CB: Caldwell (Scotland)

RB: Melchiot (Holland)

CM: Milijas (Serbia)

CM: Fellaini (Belgium)

CM: Jordi Gomez (Spain)

LW: Gardner (Jamaica)

ST: Dindane (Ivory Coast)

RW: Larsson (Sweden)

Subs:

Drobny (Czech Republic), Sanchez (Mexico), Ireland (R.Ireland), Nelsen (New Zealand), Boateng (Germany), Pedersen (Norway), Mendy (France)

Am I missing something here? Like, I dunno, maybe they class England/Wales/Scotland as one nation?

Ugh, apparently it has to be done in a single player match, not a tournament as I was playing. I'd go try that but one the players I need to do it is injured. :angry:

The manager's nation doesn't matter, or didn't for me anyway. I had a dutch player as well as manager when I did it earlier.

EDIT: Just to check, you have played and won a game with them, haven't you?

Edited by Baddar

I was playing in a tournament, in this case one where you need a minimum of x players from one club. This made sense considering I have half the Wigan team playing for me. Plus the achievement is described as 'Win an Ultimate Team mode match with a 100 chemistry squad where no player is from the same nation.' One would assume you could win the match either online or offline in either a tournament or single match. After all, it doesn't mention one type of match specifically. But no, I only just got it after winning a single play match.

Been playing on the Ultimate Team for a while now. Got a 4 star squad atm without spending huge amounts through the trading with Arsene Wenger as my manager, which is good considering i have 4 arsenal players. I managed to get some good players like Lovenkrands for cheap and finally got Matt Taylor after days of trying. A few things that are annoying me atm is the contracts and injuries. I try saving my coins to buy a gold pack then i need to buy a bronze to get the contracts. And with injuries, i thought they would heal by itself but i have Lovenkrands, Larsson and Vela all injured with no recovery cards :(

Please see below the Top 11 Players from this week and what that means for you in UT.

• GK - Marcus Hehnemann ( 82 ); Wolves
  • RB - Maicon ( 91 ); Inter
  • RCB - Cris ( 83 ); Lyon
  • LCB - Vermaelen ( 84 ); Arsenal
  • LB - Bale ( 80 ); Spurs
  • RCM - Xavi ( 89 ); Barcelona
  • CM - Cheyrou ( 84 ); Marseille
  • LCM - Rakitic ( 79 ); Schalke 04
  • RW - Cacua ( 85 ); Stuttgart
  • ST - Higuain ( 88 ); Real Madrid
  • LW - Rooney ( 92 ); Man Utd

Anyway, my teams looking alright.

M: Alex Ferguson (93)

GK: Friedel (85)

LB: Bale (80)

CB: Vermaelen (84)

CB: Kompany (84)

RB: Corluka (80)

CDM: Hargreaves (81)

LM: Giggs (80)

RM: Larsson (80)

CAM: Cahill (82)

ST: Drogba (87)

ST: Saha (80)

Subs: Hahneman (82), Hangeland (82), Viera (79), Nani (80), Kranjcar (77), Voronin (81), Defoe (81).

Love bringing Nani on for Giggs and Defoe on for Saha to punish tiring defenders in the second half, can work a treat. The two Belgique centre backs work very well together, with Bale and Corluka being a bit taller but still fast at full back. I was using Hleb as my sub RM but wanted to keep my team all Premiership so dropped him in favour of the CAM Kranjcar (got Rosicky too, but prefer Kranjcar) so would ideally like a new sub/first choice RM but aside from that, I'm happy with my team.

I've scored four semi decent goals over the last few days. I've just uploaded them to Youtube;

Mate Bilic - A good header. Franco knew exactly where he had to put the ball

Derek Boateng - Here's why your UT would be that little bit better with him in your side. I believe I only paid around 350 coins for him too

Mate Bilic - OK, so this was more luck than judgement, no doubt. Still a good goal

Mark Gonzalez - Great goal, but again, I must praise Boateng for keeping the attack alive. One of those "hit it and see where it ends up" goals.

I win goal of the month, unless someone else has better. :shifty:

OK, wtf ? I can't have any of the MLS stuff for my UT ? WTF ? No MLS Badges, No MLS kits. Unless I'm really missing something ... that's fucking trash.

Also, I saw the Korean Badge for sale the other day. So does that mean the National Kits/Badges are in UT ? It's the only one I've seen though.

And finally, I have a couple of ideas for new squads (now that I've got a taste). One is going to be made up of those "darlings" that while still good, didn't quite pan out to the expectations. Guys like Alan Smith. I have a handful of names but not enough for a full squad .... suggestions ?

Right, ok, so what's your point? What are you trying to find out?

If you're wondering whether you can have two of the same players, then yes, you can. Technically, you can have 31 of the same player. Only one can be in your club at once though, the rest need to be in the trade pile.

If your trade pile is full and you buy a card that you already have, you have no choice but to discard it.