Football Manager 2010

METALMAN

So,yeah, post your teams and how much you paid for your transfers.

Celtic - 2012

GK - Victor - £10m

DR - Onuoha - £3.7m

DL - Figueroa - £3.4m

DC - Yobo - £2.8m

DC - Bassong - £4.5m

DMC - Gago - £3.9m

AMR - Bentley - £4.7m

AML - Granero - £5.25m

AMC - Lodeiro - £10m

FC - Obinna - £3.7m

FC - Love - £3.5m

Also have Jenas, who I signed for £2.5m, and a few players who were originally with the club, but I bought the majority of the squad by selling a lot of the deadwood in the team. I was given a £20m budget after saving some money when I had practically already won the league, and qualified for the CL automatically.

Edited by ONO

I'll give you a run down of transfers since I started:

Season 09/10

In

Shittu - Free

Vassell - Free (Easily my best bought player)

Basturk- Free

Bassong - £4.5m

Calatayud - £3.4m

Garay - £4m

Total spend = £12m

Out:

McCourt - QPR - £2m

Wilson - Wigan - £1.4m

Maloney - Wigan - £4.5m

Hooiveld - Porto - £2.4m

Cha Du-Ri - Rubin - £1.1m

Kayal - Werder Bremen - £1.7m

Rogne - Tel-Aviv - £1.3m

Samaras - Valencia - £4.1m

Total income = £18.5m - Was also given a budget of around £4m or so at the start.

Season 10/11

In

Nicolas Lodeiro - £10m - Signed in January, had around £8m or so left going into January and sold Crosas in January to finance it.

Gago - £3.9m

Jenas - Loan

Yobo - Loan

Alnwick - Free

Obinna - £3.7m

Bentley - £4.7M

Total Spend = £24m

Out

Crosas - Dortmund - £3.7m

Basturk - Spartak - £500k

Zaluska - Boro - £900k

Hinkel - Birmingham - £1.1m

Shittu - MK Dons - £600k

Murphy - Sheffield UTD - £725k

O'Dea - Portsmouth - £1.1m

Misun - Coventry - £1.6m

Ledley - Palermo - £1.6m

Izaguirre - Real Sociedad - £725k

Cervi - Sampdoria - £45k

Total Income = £13.75m

Season 11/12

In

Yobo - £2.8m

Love - £3.5m

Jenas - £2.5m

Granero - £5.25m

Figueroa - £3.4m

Onuoha - £3.7m

Victor - £10m

Total spend = 31m

Out

Slane - Man City - £2.9m

Juarez - Bayern - £9.75m :lol:

Loovens - Leeds - £2m

Rasmussen - Burnley - £2.6m

Hooper - Coventry - £1.1m

Vassell - Real Sociedad - £1.4m

Alnwick - Burnley - £800k

Total income = 20.5m

Granted in the first season the board gave me an extra £4m, and again in the second season going into January, so it works out. Although my budget remaining now is a measly £1.8m. They also increased the stadium capacity. And the club finances at the moment are £18m.

Met AC Milan in the CL quarter finals. Put them out. Met Madrid, they beat us 1-0 when we were at home. They scored early on in the away tie. We received a penalty in the 71st minute, and then scored again in the 78th minute, going through to the fucking final on away goals. :huh:

EDIT: So, after trying to win the CL with Man City and Fiorentina and always going out in the quarter finals I have managed to win it with Celtic. This has to be my favourite achievement in the history of Football Manager. We won it 5-4 on penalties. We were 2-1 ahead in the 123rd minute and Tevez scored. Karma was restored as Victor saved his penalty. :D :D

Edited by ONO

Just sold off Chris Smalling (500K to QPR), Roy O'Donovan (345k to Millwall) and Madds 'I haven't started a game in 2 years' Timm (28K to Exeter) and signed Michael Scanlon from Aston Villa. I also got linked to the Sevilla job.

Plus:

161971350-a7f99defb2232591be22921d250d8cb2.4c8fcd38-full.jpg

(H)

I used the editor to give them professional status and enough money to make them competitive, but I added one too many zeros and made them the Irish Man City in part because of my terrible ability with numbers. :shifty: I wanted to make them Eircom League competitive but instead I've made them rich enough to kick everyones ass. It's been kinda fun that way.

I'm playing as Celtic at the moment, second season, dominating the SPL, and into the quarter finals of the Champions League with a match against Manchester United, just drew 1-1 at Old Trafford.

This is probably the most fun I had in FM in a while, the team isn't amazing but it's solid and if you get your tactics right you really can do well against the top European teams. Samaras actually has been a top player alongside a quick striker (I have Hernandez on a year loan from United or Vassel alongside him). Vassel is the best freebie in the game on the new transfer update, he's been top notch in the SPL, Hernandez was on loan with us last season for the second half and he was fantastic in the SPL, this season though he saves his goals for the Champions League which is fine with me. My favourite signing is Seedorf for £350k this January, he won me the first round knockout leg with two man of the match performances.

I will definitely agree there. Vassell is fantastic on a freebie.

In a very bizarre incident my goalkeeper Sorensen has scored. Basically he was standing just outside his box, and kicked the ball. Reina ran out for some reason, and the ball bounced over him and straight into the net. :@

I will definitely agree there. Vassell is fantastic on a freebie.

In a very bizarre incident my goalkeeper Sorensen has scored. Basically he was standing just outside his box, and kicked the ball. Reina ran out for some reason, and the ball bounced over him and straight into the net. :@

Other reason than being Reina? Do tell!