AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

I think Carol is safe. There are just so many more places her character can go as her relationship with Darryl takes off. I'm looking forward to the cliche scene of her riding on the back of his motorcycle.

That could work both ways; with Carol gone, Daryl would feel even more detached from the group, and feel more inclined to leave when/if they find Merle; it would be the character's growth put to the test. I'm obviously not saying this will happen, I'm just saying it also could happen.

Carol's not going anywhere, not anywhere for the time being at least. However I don't know if she'll make it out of Season 3 alive. Jimmy is definitely zombie chow though.

Edited by Don Ready Slacker

I've actually enjoyed Herschel's character. Kinda glad Shane's done. He was interesting, but I think it ran its course. There was really nowhere else for him to go. The only other option would've been for him to just leave, maybe form his own "group" where a couple others left. That would've opened up the possibility of Rick's group running into them later on down the road and leading to a confrontation....But I liked the way they had him go out.

I am pretty curious about the no bite/scratch and still coming back. My first thought was that Shane was already infected and didn't know it, but that wouldn't explain Randall. Really, with all that zombie killing and blood splattering everywhere, it'd be pretty tough for some zombie blood/saliva not getting in someone's eyes or cut, especially because they don't keep very clean anymore.

As for who's next? Someone in Herschel's family other than Maggie. I hope they keep Glenn around for awhile since he's such a likable character. I don't see Carol lasting much longer, but then again, I thought she was gonna go a long time ago.

It was sort of an off hand comment but the flock of walkers could be explained by Herschel saying the swamps and rivers around the farm are drying out, so the loss of that natural barrier combined with the livestock has caused a buildup.

I think Carol is safe. There are just so many more places her character can go as her relationship with Darryl takes off. I'm looking forward to the cliche scene of her riding on the back of his motorcycle.

That could work both ways; with Carol gone, Daryl would feel even more detached from the group, and feel more inclined to leave when/if they find Merle; it would be the character's growth put to the test. I'm obviously not saying this will happen, I'm just saying it also could happen.

Carol's not going anywhere, not anywhere for the time being at least. However I don't know if she'll make it out of Season 3 alive. Jimmy is definitely zombie chow though.

I guess you might have said the same about Dale tree weeks ago. But maybe thats just me because i read the comic, on the show he barly had any good developed relationship besides the one to Glenn.

I could see Carol go any second. Her soon to be Boyfrind is the much more interesting character... on the other hand he already lost Sofia and his Brother and they never really used it to give him big further development. Why ad another loose before the romance even got going?

Michonne Comic in Playboy Magazin.

http://thewalkingdeadpodcast.com/2012/03/16/the-walking-dead-comics-michonne-to-get-an-origin-story-in-playboy-magazine/

Also some Teaseing of how things will unfold in the last Episode. (no real spoilers though)

http://thewalkingdeadpodcast.com/2012/03/16/glen-mazzara-teases-sundays-walking-dead-season-2-finale/

Comic related spoilers.

Well, everyone expected a lot of death. I expect the "whats going to happen ""in a good way"" question" to be that they see the prison while being on the road again in the second half of the Episode. - On the other hand that would be meving on pritty fast... and with Michonne in Mainstream Media it might just be her showing up with sword and zombies chained to her.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

Lori is an atrociously written character. What was it, 3 episodes ago, we ended on her essentially telling Rick that he needs to kill Shane to keep them safe, and now she's pissed off about it? This is why everyone hates her, she's maddeningly inconsistent and just comes off as hyper bitchy to everyone, about everything.

Lori is an atrociously written character. What was it, 3 episodes ago, we ended on her essentially telling Rick that he needs to kill Shane to keep them safe, and now she's pissed off about it? This is why everyone hates her, she's maddeningly inconsistent and just comes off as hyper bitchy to everyone, about everything.

Was thinking the same thing when she did that.

I'm guessing they didn't reveal Michonne's face because they haven't casted the actress yet. However great introduction to her character very reminiscent to her first appearance in the comic. She's definitely one of my favorite characters and I hope they do her justice. Great finale and can't wait for Season 3.

I'm guessing they didn't reveal Michonne's face because they haven't casted the actress yet. However great introduction to her character very reminiscent to her first appearance in the comic. She's definitely one of my favorite characters and I hope they do her justice. Great finale and can't wait for Season 3.

They just announced her casting on Talking Dead. I didn't recognize the actress.

Kirkman actually answered this on Talking Dead and he says she is upset at herself. Plus, she did not really seem to get upset until Rick mentioned Carl's involvement.

But on the same principle. Rick did what she had herself wanted and Carl saved Rick by shooting Zombie Shane in the head. Be sorry that your boy had to do it but you live in a world with Zombies and death all around. So there isnt any way your going to shield your child from it crazy Lori!