AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

That would be an incredibly ballsy move for them to kill Rick next season. Somehow I doubt they'll do that though since Rick is the main character of the show. Also I didn't like the zombie baby in the Dawn of the Dead remake and I really don't want to see that ruin a good show like this.

Actually, I didn't quite mean that. Comic spoilers ahoy!

Ol' Gubner severs Rick's right hand. Doesn't kill him.

Yes I know he cuts off Rick's hand in the comic but I thought you were implying that he would kill him. I guess I misread that. I actually hope they don't amputate Rick in the show. Robert Kirkman said recently that he regrets ever chopping off Rick's hand now. So with the show I think he'll get a chance to rectify that. You have to realize Andrew Lincoln would have to wear a prosthetic for the rest of the show if they did that. I think the actor might not be comfortable wearing it for the rest of the show. Also if you remember Merle sawed his own hand off at the beginning of the show. Do you really need two guys with missing hands running around?

Edited by Don Ready Slacker

Short elaboration?

Ba-dum-tsch.

Hmmm....let's just say that what you saw near that new character is related to that character in a similar manner to what you saw in the barn and how that was related to one of the characters in S2.

Edit: Slacker response:

I wouldn't want him injured ala the comics, but more incapacitated. Out of commission for an episode or two just so we can explore the dynamic of the group minus its fearless leader.

Short elaboration?

Ba-dum-tsch.

Hmmm....let's just say that what you saw near that new character is related to that character in a similar manner to what you saw in the barn and how that was related to one of the characters in S2.

Edit: Slacker response:

I wouldn't want him injured ala the comics, but more incapacitated. Out of commission for an episode or two just so we can explore the dynamic of the group minus its fearless leader.

Yeah I'm sure we might get something like that especially if that mysterious helicopter returns. *wink* *wink*

This... (comic spoilers)

... especially when Tyreese joins the fold.

I don't know if we'll see Tyreese in the show. I think T-Dog might be the shows answer to Tyreese.

I don't know if we'll see Tyreese in the show. I think T-Dog might be the shows answer to Tyreese.

Intercourse that noise. If that character's introduced, it will be with a fury. Not a character who can't even U-Turn. :shifty:

More comic talk:

Separately, I want a hammer through the Governor's face. I want his death to be disturbingly gruesome. He deserved a better death than he got in the comics, and it looks like season three will be his chance.

Benji Edit: You are correct. His name is Theodore Douglas.

Summers Edit: There were mysterious helicopters overhead when Rick was in Atlanta during S1. Some have written them off as just a red herring (perhaps the last bastion of a military force), but others have theorized that it could be connected with a certain someone we're going to meet in S3.

Intercourse that noise. If that character's introduced, it will be with a fury. Not a character who can't even U-Turn. :shifty:

More comic talk:

Separately, I want a hammer through the Governor's face. I want his death to be disturbingly gruesome. He deserved a better death than he got in the comics, and it looks like season three will be his chance.

Benji Edit: You are correct. His name is Theodore Douglas.

Yeah it was revealed that his name was Theodore in the second episode of season 2. Also I really liked Tyreese but Daryl has kinda of taken up his role as Rick's right hand man. Although there's nothing saying that he might pop up in season 3. Oh and as for the helicopter I don't wanna reveal what might be a possible spoiler for season 3 by saying anything else about it. However don't be surprised if it returns.

I think the Governor got what he deserved in the comic book. He was tortured by Michonne and then shot in the head during the Prison attack and fed to the horde.

The game trailer should be up somewere in this.

http://games.ign.com/articles/122/1220730p1.html

The trailer starts at 9:00 but the show is fun to watch aswell. Little gameplay, but it looks good. The "comic intro" reminds me a lot of that fan opening credits someone made before season one started. At least in style. (

)

Preorder is up aswell. 23$ for a 10 hour game that is suposed to be different if you play it one or two times extra. Not to shappy IF they deliver.

http://www.telltalegames.com/walkingdead/preorder-contest

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

The finale just shattered it's own records:

The series, based on the graphic novels created by Robert Kirkman, drew 9 million total viewers, collecting 6 million in the advertiser-coveted adults 18-49 and 5.3 million in the adults 25-54 and 3.2 million in the 18-34 demographics, besting its previous records from February's Season 2 midseason premiere. That episode, which came after the show's two-month hiatus, drew 8.1 million total viewers and 5.4 million viewers in 18-49 as well as 4.4 million in adults 25-54, both then-records in the demo.

http://games.ign.com.../1220730p1.html

The trailer starts at 9:00 but the show is fun to watch aswell. Little gameplay, but it looks good. The "comic intro" reminds me a lot of that fan opening credits someone made before season one started. At least in style. ( http://vimeo.com/15266890 )

Preorder is up aswell. 23$ for a 10 hour game that is suposed to be different if you play it one or two times extra. Not to shappy IF they deliver.

http://www.telltaleg...reorder-contest

How does this work? They release an "episode" a month? How? Where? I don't get it. And is that $23 per episode?

http://games.ign.com.../1220730p1.html

The trailer starts at 9:00 but the show is fun to watch aswell. Little gameplay, but it looks good. The "comic intro" reminds me a lot of that fan opening credits someone made before season one started. At least in style. ( http://vimeo.com/15266890 )

http://www.telltaleg...reorder-contest

How does this work? They release an "episode" a month? How? Where? I don't get it. And is that $23 per episode?

No, thats a full price. You will be able download each episode for Mac/Windows as it gets released (usually they go monthly over there at tell tale). - Often (not always!) they will later offer to send you a free disc version of the game (you only pay shipping) or a collectors edition (for like another 20).

A lot of telltale games are good but their optics might not be everyones cup of tea.

That IGN show was fucking awful. I've never hated anything that much.

Your just not nerdy enough. :)

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane