EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

Wow! fan-dabi-dozi game! 31-24 Bears. I was driving down to tie it and he picked me off on the goal line! :o I can take solace in the fact I killed Matt Forte though :P

Yeah, game of the year for me. Even if I've lost Forte for the season with a torn pectoral. Still, Kevin Jones did well, that 32 yard TD was a game-changer. You had me worried at the end of the first half though, when I went down 24-10. And the drive at the end, I was worried we were going to OT. If Briggs had missed the pick, we probably would have.

Uploading some highlights just now, admittedly they favour my Bears, but still >_>

Had a few scares during my game with the Buccaneers. At first my defense was totally dominating them, but after a fumble by Matt Hasselbeck that turned into a touchdown, they were pretty close. Then Hasselbeck went down with an injury, and I feared the worst(thankfully he was only out for the rest of the game.) Still, Seneca threw a pick on his first drive, and the Bucs were only a few points down. Thankfully the run game started working a little, and Seneca completed some short quick easy passes, and ended up winning the game. Wouldn't have been such a blowout towards the end if it wasn't for Josh Wilson's second pick 6 of the game.

Well, in theory it was a 38-16 win for the Texans... but since Tits got disconnected (I think) in the middle of the second quarter (in the middle of a 54 yard TD run by Ryan Moats, no less). I'm not completely happy with the result. If there's a chance to replay it, I'm down. If not... well, I locked up the AFC South.

Looking at the AFC/NFC split, I have (in theory) an easier road to the Super Bowl than anyone from the NFC... so it's a possibility.

Not overlooking anyone, beating 1 human opponent is easier than beating up to 3 human opponents to make the big dance.