EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

Just a heads up guys. I released one of my players to make room to sign a kicker, Because the game wouldn't let me start my game against the Steelers without a kicker.

I can't remember if there's a rule against this or not and I figured that it wouldn't really count because I had to make the signing to play the game, But I'd thought I'd let you guys know.

If there's a problem with it, I can reverse my move now.

[Edit]

So for the game itself, I won 21-14 but we didn't take the lead until there was about 50 seconds left in the game and I was extremely lucky to come out with a win, The settings for the franchise really messed me up. I've been using some outdated realism sliders so normally the game is somewhat faster AND my kick power doesn't suck.

I finally finished a drive off for a TD for the first time since the second quarter with about 2mins left in the game to tie it up at 14 and then Ben thew a pick and suddenly with 50 seconds left I was winning, But as the Steelers do. They drove down the field and was close to sending it to OT before Reed got the pick on a horrible pass from Ben and it was over, Thank you defense!

I can tell I'm going to be WONDERFUL in human games this year :/

EDIT: Good game by DYSI, absolutely got demolished. I'm glad I sorta have a decent running back this year(the rookie is doing quite well), but Hasselbeck couldn't get it going. I also am not good on defense at all against human players, and rely on winning a shootout to win. Did not work at all today. Good game though dude, hopefully luck will change when we meet next time.

I think it was ok for him to get the kicker.. he didn't have one and needed on to play a game. I think in that case only he should be able to sign without waiting.

It was ok. Because no one else wanted said kicker, But I should have asked Dragsy in the first place.

I just massed it was ok to not ask because I needed a kicker to play my game, I was wrong.

Who else can we PM besides Dragsy if we want to grab a FA? It says Dragsy can't receive any PMs.

LL was the only other one, but he dropped out, so it's just me I'm afraid. And I can definitely receive PMs, I've been negotiating a time wto play with Srar just now, not sure why you got that message.

Regarding Slogger and his kicker, I don't mind terribly that he signed him without asking, I only put the rule in place to stop people scooping up all the best FAs. The other thing was to try and regulate it if more than one person wanted a player, but it's come to light since that there's no contracts, so I can't even manually field offers, so I'm not sure what to do should more than one team want a guy.

Who else can we PM besides Dragsy if we want to grab a FA? It says Dragsy can't receive any PMs.

LL was the only other one, but he dropped out, so it's just me I'm afraid. And I can definitely receive PMs, I've been negotiating a time wto play with Srar just now, not sure why you got that message.

Regarding Slogger and his kicker, I don't mind terribly that he signed him without asking, I only put the rule in place to stop people scooping up all the best FAs. The other thing was to try and regulate it if more than one person wanted a player, but it's come to light since that there's no contracts, so I can't even manually field offers, so I'm not sure what to do should more than one team want a guy.

First come first serve rule? If two or more people PM you wanting the same guy, just give it to the first person that messaged you.

EDIT: "

The following errors were found

The member Dragpool cannot receive any new messages

This personal message has not been sent

"

Was the message that I keep getting on EWB.

Edited by Do You Smell It?

Well, it's a rivalry dating back many decades. They were two of the teams in the NFC Central, along with the Vikings, Lions, and Bucaneers, but now they're two of the four teams in the NFC North. The Bears haven't won the Super Bowl since 1985, when they defeated the Miami Dolphins. The Green Bay Packers have been there twice since the Bears '85 win, beating the Patriots in 1997, but then losing to the Broncos in 1998.

Hope that helps.

shifty.gif

Hasn't been longer than any wait last season(if I remember there was a 2 week period where we waited on people, could be mistaken though.) I'm sure Dragsy and Srar have been trying to set up a game, and if they can't find a time to play within a reasonable amount of time, I'm sure Dragsy will sim it so we can move on. Just hold your horses.

I haven't heard back from her in a few days and she's not been on XBL in over a week. Mildly annoying since I don't have that many user games this season, and she's the one who asked when was best to play. I'll give it till Wednesday and we'll roll over, sorry guys.

Edited by Dragpool