EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

I'll try again in a bit. If it doesnt get to be too late and they come back up I'll get my game in today. If someone notices them go back up could they maybe post in here or PM me or here? I am more likely to see that than checking the Xbox over and over. Thanks :)

Wow. My disk almost didn't want to load there at one point, Was scarily similar to the disk tray problem with the "Loading... > Open Tray" thing, But Mass Effect was loading up fine so I guess it was just Madden.

I'm in the Online Franchise menu now, So I would assume that they are back up.

[Edit] I'm in the pre-game cut scene, You can play now.

[Edit2] Put a 28-3 hurting on the Jets, Both teams threw a pick in the endzone but I took my birthday gift from Sanchez and took it 107 yards to the house. He also threw 2 more picks and allowed himself to be sacked by Barnes 3 times in the 4th (That D-Line will wear you down and get to you in the end) Rice ran for less than 50 yards but alot of those were short yardage plays while sharing the workload with McGahee and McClain and some nice yardage on a few checkdown throws.

[Edit3] HIGHLIGHTS AHOY!

Oakland Turnover Fiesta (Part 1):

Oakland Turnover Fiesta (Part 2):

Oakland Turnover Fiesta (Part 3):

Oakland Turnover Fiesta (Part 4):

Oakland Turnover Fiesta (Part 5):

Oakland Turnover Fiesta (Part 6):

107 Yard Pick TD:

Sorry about that guys, for some reason, I clicked advance week and nothing happened. Clicked again and it told me I couldn't update again for half an hour. And then I couldn't connect to the EA servers. Very weird. All sorted now though.

Again, no user/user clashes, and no one is on a bye.

I got half way through my game and Wipeout came on, So I had to pause.

I will say. The Browns are more annoying then they are supposed to be. I really wanted to blow them out. But It may be a close one.

Screw their passing game.

I manhandled the Lions, ugly, ugly game. Forte gave me another scare, 20 yards off two caqrriesm and he limps off the field after the second. Turns out to be just a foot contusion, but given his recent history, I benched him in favour of my rookie, who had a pretty good game all round, before getting injured at the start of the fourth. Not serious, but I'm a little concerned about durability at the tailback spot.

Also, Matt Stafford doesn't believe in middle linebackers. He threw to Urlacher twice, and both times it looked like Matt was aiming for a receiver way off behind him, and just didn't see him.

Beat the Browns the other night. I've been looking forward to this game for awhile because I expected it to be a blow-out but Cleveland didn't make it easy.

It was much more of a beatdown than the score showed. But Cleveland got lucky on a few pass plays on 3rd down that made it seem closer than it really was.