EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

Wow... I really should of played a practice game before playing this game. <_< The first half was horrible and if it wasn't for Peterson going down (for 3 weeks) then I'm not sure if I would've even won. I lost Gore for some of the third and the fourth but was able to pull a win out with Coffee and my not so shitty play in the second half.

Yeah, The chances he picks the one team that would seriously hurt me are slim. (I'm just being honest here) but as Kyle said.

More people=more competition, I'm all for that

I concur.

Yeah, The chances he picks the one team that would seriously hurt me are slim. (I'm just being honest here) but as Kyle said.

I concur.

Speaking of which, check my stats from my last game to get a look into your future :)

I concur.

Speaking of which, check my stats from my last game to get a look into your future :)

It's the Browns, The fact that you didn't take it easy on them like I did is laughable.

Besides, There's only one stat I need to look at.

No Carson Palmer.

Pfft, I don't need a passing game <_<

You do when Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Terrell Suggs and Fabian Washington are on the field, Just to name a few.

Chris Simms is going to DIE.

I was talking about my running game

My point still stands but it's going to be Cedric Benson whos going to die.

Lol I don't even use him. Like I said, look at my stats

I just assumed because he was the best HB you had. But Sanders?

Alright, I guess I'll jsut have to see it for myself.

I joined the league as the New York Jets. I hold a sweet spot for them and for the AFC. Also, because of Edwards, Sanchez and the fact that they hold their Training Camp 20 miles away at SUNY Cortland. I wish I went to watch them last year, ya know, before everybody realized they were a threat. :(

Unfortunately, they don't have Edwards and Sanchez went down with an injury (Herniated Disc, 10wks) against the Chargers. He went on to be Player of the Game, go figure. <_<

This game is making me sick. 17-17 with like 30 seconds left and I am driving to try and make sure it doesnt go to OT. So for like the 8th time my line lets one of their fat ass linemen get through and hit Rodgers. Long story short the ball pops up in the air and the fucking bastard grabs it and waddles 60 yards for the game winning TD. :angry: