EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

I've had it happen a lot in my offline franchise. I thought the patch wassupposed to fix the lame ducks, but it apparently didn't affect the lame-duck pick-6s.

Disturbed's not been online since the 28th, or on XBL since the 29th of March, I'm advance to the next week Monday evening/Tuesday morning my time. Again, I don't like to sim user/user games, but I don't want it to get drawn out as we approach the playoffs.

ugh I go up against the Ravens this week then the Rams and the Bengals after that. I really need to win at least 1 of these for playoff hopes. my defense has just been awful lately so not looking good :(. I guess I should still get the division as long as the cpu Panthers don't start winning.

Played possibly my worst half of Madden ever against the Eagles. 3 picks in the first quarter (threw 5 total - although 2 of them were bullshit miracle MLB ones), fumbled twice (one lost), and conceded 21 points. 28-7 at the half. Made some adjustments, keyed on Westy, blitzed the shit out of McNabb and the pressure got to him. I had two vital interceptions, two forced fumbles recovered and 4 passing touchdowns, 38-28 final score.

Really just demolished the Redskins badly, 66-0. Defense allowed 1 first down in the final seconds and had 7 sacks, 4 INTs, and 1 TD. Oh, some guy named Crabtree had 250 and 4 TDs.

Crabtree fucked me up pretty bad too.

Slogger /Ravens just let me know when you can play almost anytime tonight /tomorrow or this weekend is good.