EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

Come on guys, I'm ready for my game vs Slogger

Yeah, If we can get our game done by Wednesday my time it would be really great.

I figured the game would come along and be done before I left the State for a week, I think I shot myself in the foot on this one. <_<

Sorry, had plans made for the weekend that I didn't find out about until the weekend. Any time after 5 (mountain time) today, I should be good to go.

I'll be booting up the 360 here in a minute, I'll be playing Madden, just shoot me an invite when you're ready Meac.

Don't you mean looks rough including that encounter with the Bears? <_<

Week 11 user games:

Big AFC North battle, as Kyle's 9-0 Bengals, fresh off a demolition of the Browns, visit Baltimore to take on Slogger's Ravens, also 9-0.

Interconference clash in St. Louis between meacon's Broncos (9-0) and Tit's Rams (8-1).

Bye weeks are done.

yeah I kinda phrased that wrong. hester gave me a lot of trouble in that bears game, I was about to kick it out of bounds.

I don't know how many times I've done what you did in that highlight. the spin button really needs to not be the same as celebrate in 2011 :angry:

Edited by mystikz

GG Slogger, but if Palmer would've been playing it wouldn't have even been close <_<

Yeah, Cheers man and I know, I'm lucky that Sims will still be QB1 for game 2 (Fingers crossed anyway).

I forgot how much Lag is a bitch online.

I will maintain that lag and Madden did me in on this one, As much as Kyle and his Bengals is a tough game as it is. It makes it that much tougher when the game is that choppy and you can't kick a ball at full power. It's no excuse. But it's annoying along with Madden not selecting the player you want, Also when it won't try and throw the ball when I hit the damn button, Causing me to get sacked and when Kyle fake punts in like the 2nd quarter (I almost threw my controller through my TV when you did that)

He won the game fair and square (31-21) but I don't know how some you Brits play through that and win games against Americans, Maybe I'll have some better luck against some of the other User games I've got this year.

Good Win Kyle.