EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

yeah I kinda phrased that wrong. hester gave me a lot of trouble in that bears game, I was about to kick it out of bounds.

I don't know how many times I've done what you did in that highlight. the spin button really needs to not be the same as celebrate in 2011 :angry:

It was kidding, you thoroughly dismantled me.

I'm sorry you guys but I think I quit. All this game does is make me mad now. Give me a day or two to think about it but I think I quit.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Finish out the season at least?

Demolished the Bucs pretty bad, 52-0. Sat my key guys in the 4th but still managed to get some good stats. Gore got 3 TDs, Crabtree 2, and my defense was on (6 sacks, 2 INTs, 1 fum rec, & 1 TD).

Hopefully my playoff push works this year.. *fingers crossed*

Good game, Tits. He threw four picks and I fumbled...three times I think? One of which he ran back to the house. It was a lot closer than our Super Bowl game was. You pretty much shut down my running game for the first three quarters. I was going to be pissed if my sign of good sportsmanship bit me in the ass, though. I didn\'t realize I was going to give you ten seconds with the ball, and of course, my work decided to call me just as I was kicking off. But very good game. You gave me quite the scare there when I was up 17-0, only to find myself down 21-17.

A win over the Cowboys... but Steve Slaton suffers a career ending broken vertebrae... so, yeah, bittersweet.

A win over the Cowboys... but Steve Slaton suffers a career ending broken vertebrae... so, yeah, bittersweet.

Holy shit, you can get career-enders? I thought that only happened to AI teams. That's awesome. Well, it sucks for you obviously, but it's cool that can you have something happen like that that can have a massive effect on what you do front-office wise.

Holy shit, you can get career-enders? I thought that only happened to AI teams. That's awesome. Well, it sucks for you obviously, but it's cool that can you have something happen like that that can have a massive effect on what you do front-office wise.

Certainly is something that will weigh heavily on my draft plans for certain.