EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

just broncos/ravens left for this week...

good game vs the seahawks. I haven't had that many turnovers in a long time, 2 INT's and a fumble in a ugly 1st half. then when I finally had some offense in the 4th, I get picked off near the 20 on a WR screen and he takes it all the way. I actually recovered an onside kick and came back without a score to make it close but it was too late.

Edited by mystikz

Didn't Slogger have like a week vacation or something?

Hell yeah :D

I left the day I played Kyle, I'll have to go get my hardrive and boot my brother off of Dragon Age to get the game in, I should have it done by a couple of hours. by the time I get to bed tonight. Tomorrow because the servers went down while I was tied at 7 with the Steelers late in the 2nd qtr.

My apologies for the hold up.

So, the last few days has been a vicious cycle of the EA servers being down, my net being down and EWB being down, but I have finally rolled us over, sorry.

User games this week:

Chicago Bears/Dragsy (8-3) @ New York Jets/Disturbed

San Fransisco 49ers/DYSI? (7-4) @ Saints/mystikz (8-3)

When's best for you, Disturbed?

Ravens 38 - Colts 7

They kept giving the ball to Addai in the first half and I kept him to -1 yard and by the time Peyton started to audible it off to himself I could figure out what he was doing and I picked Manning off 4 times (Yay! "Lazer Arm?" achievement) while Rice had maybe his best rushing game of the year. Could have been 41-7 at the end but I shanked a long FG as time expired.

All in all, The Colts are pretty crap in Madden and it sucks.

I dunno why I seem to dc sometimes just in these franchise games but I think it's when my controller isn't charged enough. anyway I really got my ass kicked by DYSI's 49'ers. I got dominated by the passing game and time of possession.

I really do hate that crap where your qb gets hit right as he's throwing and it falls right into some D-lineman's hands all the time. It happens WAY too much to be realistic.