EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

I'm about to go start my game now.

[Edit] What the Fuck? First play from scrimmage and Freeman throws up a bomb and I just barely caught the receiver in time, Next play they are in for 6.

What the hell?

Alright, After a very very VERY, Shaky first quarter. I got my first offensive TD, Followed that up with a pick 6 and it was all downhill from there. Won it 41-10.

My D must have been pissed at Freeman because they sacked him 7 times, Ended up saving all of them.

So when I get some time I'll be posting Sackmania (Parts 1 through 7) along with 3 other highlights from the game.

To be fair most of my points come at the end of the game, The other team is normally so worn out from my running game that I end up embarrassing them by huge margins (See this the Raiders game for example) But I don't the games against teams like New England. No sir, I don't like overtime heart stoppers.

Roll on Ravens!

Wow, I really think my team needs this bye weeks that coming up next week because we certainly need it, A few players went down with injury during the game (Mostly on Defence) but nothing that's going to carry on to my first user game against Squeak 2 weeks from now.

The game itself was nothing to write home about, At the 2 Minute Warning I was thinking "Hey, I won't have any highlights to upload this week" then Delhomme gets to the 50, Down by 7 and hauls a bomb to the endzone... That was promptly picked off by me and ran back to the 51.

That should have iced the game, But the damn Panthers held me and then they lobbed a ball to Williams and he made 3 guys miss and go 80 yards to the house to tie it up, Then the very next play after the kick-off return, Heap finds himself open in the middle of the field and he just manages to outrun the Panthers D over 70 something yards for the winning score.

Crazy ass final 2 minutes.

42-14 win over the Dolphins, a great game for Schaub (5 TDs to 5 different receivers) I uploaded my favorite of those 5. A 36 yard strike to Andre Johnson.