EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

Finished my 22-7 "drubbing" of the 'Phins, I put drubbing in quotation marks because before I got mad and put a run off of a screen pass into the endzone with 4 seconds left up by 8. I put 15 on the board off of 5 Field goals (At least 2 of which where from 51 yards out) and just couldn't get the ball into the endzone .

At one point I was on the 1 and proceeded to throw a pass to McClain in the flats but he wasn't there, Smith of the Phins was and proceeded to take it 98 yards to the house for the only Miami points of the game. In fact Miami didn't attempt a field goal for the rest of the game, My defence was that good. My offense just couldn't get the job done in the redzone.

Ray Lewis picked off of a pass to set up a field goal to put us up by 8 and then Foxworth recovered a fumble with about a minute left to set up two toss plays and a screen pass to finally get a TD on the board with 0:04 left.

Videos

- OT game winner from last weeks game against the Pats.

- Pass picked off by Lewis

- Fumble recovery by Foxworth

I'm on the market for a quarterback. Orton has got to go. Half the time he throws the ball fifteen yards ahead of the receiver. Brandon Marshall has long arms, but even he isn't great enough to catch the shit he throws. So if you have a back-up that could be a starter elsewhere, let's chat.

Won 31-10.. was much closer than that til the end. I cannot run at all against the 3-4. Jackson was averaging under 3 ypc until a big run at the end for td.

I also struggle to run against the 3-4, you'd think it'd be the other way around.

I did have need for a player to fill a spot on my depth chart, but I can't quite remember what it was, possibly DT or O-Line.

Wow, Now THIS week was a drubbing, 48 - 3. Ravens over the Raiders.

The Raiders turned the ball over not once, not twice, not thrice but SIX times. 3 fumbles (All of them in the first quarter-Two went back for TD's and the third would have if Suggs had scooped up the ball and not fallen on it) and three picks (And Lewis took one of them to the house.)

And it helps that my offense was on point for once, Even with Oakland's CB causing a couple of 3rd down passes to fall to the ground, I managed to put 27 offensive points up on them.

The field goal came in the last few seconds of the first half when they normally would have gone for it on 3rd and failed, That kicker of there's has a cannon boot.

I saved all 6 turnovers and I'll upload them tomorrow.