Your current top ten games?

Guest Izzie

If you had to say what your top ten or so games you are playing or have played recently what would they be?

For me:

1. Out of the Park Baseball 10 [PC - 9/10]

2. The Sims 3 [PC - 8/10]

3. The Secret of Monkey Island (New Edition via Steam) [PC - 9/10]

4. Escape From Monkey Island [PS2 - 7.5/10]

5. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II [PC - 8/10]

6. Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (Game of the Year Edition) [PC - 8/10]

7. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Game of the Year Edition) [PS3 - 9/10]

8. Civilization IV (Total collection.) [PC - 7.5/10]

9. Super Mario 64 (Nostalgia purposes, on emulator.) [PC - 9/10]

10. Pokemon Platinum (On emulator as well.) [PC - 8/10]

• Like 1

1. Batman: Arkham Asylum [360]

2. Tiger Woods 10 [360]

3. Shadow Complex [360]

4. Beautiful Katamari [360]

5. Little Big Planet [PS3]

6. Extreme Warfare Revenge 4.2 [PC]

7. Trials HD [360]

8. Dad's Game [PC - On Newgrounds.com]

9. The Path [PC - surreal as fuck, thanks Kaney]

10. NHL 10 [360 - I am just that pumped for this]

That's pretty much it right now. I beat Batman but it still lingers in my mind as an excellent game, Tiger Woods 10 has me totally enthralled right now and the rest of them are just games that I am rotating through whenever I feel like it.

CURRENTLY as in played these last six months.....

1) Oblivion (still)

2) Mirror's Edge

3) Fallout 3

4) Pro Cycling Manager 09

5) Singstar

6) Empire Total War

7) Europa Universalis III

8) Rock Band 2

9) Wipeout (PS3)

10) LittleBigPlanet

But then a few of my all time faves (namely MGS4, Monkey Islands, Sensi World Of Soccer...) I haven't played this year. Or in the case of MGS, not enough for me to fairly rank it for this last six months.

Hrm, that game The Path does look good. I think I'll have a look at it. I've been playing Oblivion on PS3, but if you have a reliable PC try it out with some mods. I could PM you a link with some great ones if you do play on the PC.

In order of most recent:

1. The Beatles: Rock Band - started playing Wednesday, beat story mode today. Now onto challenges and unlockables

2. Batman: Arkham Asylum - just got 100%, now going back through on Hard for final achievements

3. Guitar Hero 5 - Not bad, not great, but a decent offering from a franchise that I could take or leave.

4. Splosion Man - 100% complete with all achievements

5. Punch-Out!! (Wii) - Fun game to pick up between other, more involved titles.

6. Bioshock - Beat early last month after several false starts with the game. Restarted it on the day Michael Jackson died, actually.

7. Street Fighter IV - Awesome old school gameplay, but I'm not that good at it.

8. Rock Band 2 - Been playing this one regularly for over a year now.

9. Fallout 3 - Played the hell out of this one in the Spring. The first game in years (possibly ever) that I put more than 100 hours into.

10. GTA IV - Still need to finish this one, play it fairly regularly, but rarely get anything done.

1. GTA IV (360) - just started playing it the other day. Holy god damn it's fun as all hell.

2. Silent Hill 2 (PS2) - beat it on normal a couple days ago, just getting into hard mode.

3. Pokemon FireRed (GBA) - because fuck you, that's why.

4. Bioshock (360) - only just started playing it a few weeks back, and if it wasn't for GTA and SH2 taking up my time, this would be top of the list. Quite easily the best FPS game I've played since Timesplitters 2. Which brings us onto...

5. Timesplitters 2 (PS2) - multiplayer, mainly. But god damn it's just wonderful.

6. Left 4 Dead (360) - Again, purely for multiplayer. I can't stand single player campaign, but get a friend and god damn it's glorious.

7. The Original Doom (PC) - Wasted about 4 hours on this a couple days ago. It's so bad, but it's so good.

8. Final Fantasy IX (PSX) - Yay for getting discs cleaned! Ollie can finally beat FFIX! Yaaaaaaay!

9. UFC Undisputed 2009 (360) - More multiplayed super happy fun times. It's just low because my friends suck and it's too easy to beat them. >_>

10. Final Fantasy X (PS2) - I recently discovered that I loathe this game. I genuinely can't get into it whatsoever. It's just on here because I played it for a few hours last week.

All on Xbox 360:

1. Dirt 2 - Awesome new racing game, a serious contender to GRID as my favourite racing game ever.

2. Madden NFL 10 - The football season is upon us which means there's plenty of Madden NFL to be played.

3. Call of Duty: World at War - Multiplayer hardcore search and destroy for the win.

4. Batman: Arkham Asylum - Finished it but still have the challenge mode to complete.

5. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 - Playing less lately with the new games that have been released but I still go back to it now and then.

I've only really got five games on the go at the moment but there's plenty that I'll be getting over the next few weeks.

1. Call of Duty 4 - I've gotten bored of this game from time to time but its still hugely entertaining.

2. UFC Undisputed 2009 - I love playing against other people but the single player is still fun.

I probably should pick up some new games.

In no particular order

Alien VS Predator 2- PC, found the disc in one of my old PS2 game sleeves and I haven't stopped playing it or the mods that go with it.

Rock Band 2- PS3, I don't think I'll ever stop playing this.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed- PS3, just got the update with trophies and I have about half of them now.

Tom Clancy's End War- PS3, I enjoy all of the Tom Clancy games and the fact that this one is an RTS that uses the voice to control is awesome.

MLB 09: The Show- PS3, for some reason I still haven't been called up to the show but I will continue to try.

Final Fantasy 7- PS1/PS3, downloaded off of the PSN last month and have been playing off and on(now on second disc).

TEW 05- PC, even though it has been giving me problems lately it seems like a better version of 5GWS.

SOCOM Confrontation- PS3, I enjoyed playing SOCOM 2 so this is almost like I am back to when SOCOM was awesome(before 3 fucked it up so much with vehicles and large maps).

Smackdown VS RAW 2008- PS2, I know the game sucks, but seeing that I am broke and traded in 09 earlier this year I need something to get me ready for 10.

Pokemon Emerald- GBA(using Visual Boy Advance), I lost touch with pokemon for a while, but I think I found my love for it again.

1: Fifa 09, 2: Saints Row 2 got it last week cheap can't believe how much it is considering i didn't like the 1st one, 3: Call of Duty 4, Buzz never played this till last week but it is actually really good fun with a few people 4: Smackdown vs Raw 2009 still love this can't wait for the next 1 5: UFC, great game findin it tough to master though, 6: Res Evil 5: Best of all of these in my opinion outside of maybe 3. 7: Football manager 09 i never tire of this so addictive 8: Mass effect got this for like a tenner liking it so far, 9: GTA IV 10: fifa 10 demo can't wait for the main game

Right now...

1. Marvel Ultimate Alliance, can't wait for the release of 2.

2. Madden 10, I am indeed ready for some football.

3. Smackdown vs. Raw 2009, the next one may take more of my time that this one has.

4. Midnight Club: Los Angeles, Big fan of the series

5. NCAA Football 10, this has taken a backseat to Madden thanks to the improvement overall of Madden

6. Rock Band 2, just when I think I'm out there's some new DLC that drags me back in.

7. Uno, need a break every now and then.

8. NHL 09, I think it's an awesome game but football trumps hockey for me almost every time

Over the past few months:

In no order

1)Tew 08 - (9/10) Awesome game, well worth the £20 odd quid for it.

2)The Bigs 2 (6/10) - The only Baseball game I can get in the UK. Is fun for a bit, but the arcade stuff can get a tad annoying.

3)Fifa 09 (9/10)- Just got gold for the Xbox so I have started replaying Fifa. Quality game.

4)Battlefield Bad Company (8/10)- Same as above, only started replaying for the fact of multiplayer. Awesome game though.

5)Condemned 2 (9/10)- Brilliant game, got it for just over a tenner, well worth the money. Loads better than the first, and that was good.

6)Lego Indiana Jones (5/10) - Not enjoyed as much as I thourght I would. Gets kinda repetative.

7)Fallout 3 - (10/10)Brillian game, one of my alltime favourites. Still got loads to explore, but completed it, so gonna get the Broken Steel add on, so I can carry on with my save game.

8)Gears Of War 2 (9/10)- Aweseom game, one of the best of the Xbox

9)Condemned 1 - (7/10)Brother lent me this, good game, made me jump in parts.

10)Street Fighter IV (7/10)- Good game, but im not very good at it, so finding it kinda hard. Stoped playing after a few weeks :(