Children in Need

therockbox

I thought it's been alright so far, besides Peter Kay taking for-fucking-ever and then plugging his tour at the end of it all too.

Hilarious when Peter Andre was going round the call centre and stole a phone from an operator to say hi and the guy hung up on him. And he's performing later, oh goody.

I watched some of the CIN show last night that was on BBC. Enjoyed the Snow Patrol/Cheryl Cole and Lily Allen/Take That stuff. Definitely a bit different, but it was good. Didn't get to see much else though.

And she has the cheek to attack other people for stealing stuff.

Is it me or is this the worst line up for quite a number of years? Is it because they had so many good singers on the Royal Albert Hall show instead? Other then the Dr. Who clip, and the Poirot thing, and I suppose the newsreaders for their sheer effort everything's been a bit rubbish.

And whenever Eastenders do something light hearted, like Children in Need, or that Christmas shwo a few years back (especially the Christmas show in fact) I always think, if Eastenders was like that whenever its on I might actually watch it. Obviously it would completely change the show and probably lose it thousands of viewers but hey, who cares right?

And not only did Take That, or more specifically Garry Barlow, seem to hog that Royal Albert show like it was actually a Take That gig, but he gets two mentions tonight I as well? Grr, go away.

• Like 1

Fair enough, but so do loads of other people. I didn't mind the mentions so much tonight to be honest, its just after all the moments that Take That seemed to join people at the Royal Albert Hall show its started to grate. Its probably more because I'm not a fan of Take That at all.

However, I'll stress that I'm not knocking him for raising all the money, fair play to the guy, a tremendous amount of hard work must have gone into it and I'm sure the kids thank him.

• Like 1