Formula One 2010

Lineker

If these after race penetlys happen then Kobayashi could have 3rd :D

Man does he deserve it. Once again, he proves he is one of the best drivers in Formula 1. Lapping equal to Hamilton's top laps just before he pits, on tyres that had practically nothing left, and keeping Button at bay, to coming back on with super fresh tyres and taking two spots in the last 2 laps.

Epic race by him. Absolutely epic.

First season since I was three that I have not watched. Simply because of these reason's:

- No refuelling

- 25 Points for a win is stupid, It's basically Nascar

- The Tyre rules are stupid

- Red Bull SUCK!

- Jenson Button SUCKS EVEN MORE!

- Lewis Hamilton is a boy racer

- Michael Schumacher shouldn't be coming back, I hated every one of his Championship wins, 'Cept the one in 95' or whatever it was

I hope that some of the points/fueling systems are changed for next year, Plus I want Lotus to be on top!

First season since I was three that I have not watched. Simply because of these reason's:

- No refuelling

- Red Bull SUCK!

- Michael Schumacher shouldn't be coming back, I hated every one of his Championship wins, 'Cept the one in 95' or whatever it was

I hope that some of the points/fueling systems are changed for next year, Plus I want Lotus to be on top!

No refuelling is annoying

25 points for a win is fine, the points system makes going for a win more important than previously and roughly the same proportion of the field prior to the new teams entering.

Tyre rules are fine, they work in current context.

Red Bull are alright... except for Vettel.

Jensen is awesome, I have no idea why you dislike him.

Agree on Hamilton

Schumacher shouldn't have come back? he is obviously enjoying it more than his previous career, its really nice to see him smile more. I agree that his title wins were boring, and he won it in 94 and 95... 94 was the one where he cheated in the last race to beat Hill to the title <_<.

Refuelling wont come back quickly, it reduces costs and this is what they are trying to do and the points look set to stay with the inflated field.

• Like 1

- No refuelling

- Red Bull SUCK!

No refuelling is annoying

25 points for a win is fine, the points system makes going for a win more important than previously and roughly the same proportion of the field prior to the new teams entering.

Tyre rules are fine, they work in current context.

Red Bull are alright... except for Vettel.

Jensen is awesome, I have no idea why you dislike him.

Agree on Hamilton

Schumacher shouldn't have come back? he is obviously enjoying it more than his previous career, its really nice to see him smile more. I agree that his title wins were boring, and he won it in 94 and 95... 94 was the one where he cheated in the last race to beat Hill to the title <_<.

Refuelling wont come back quickly, it reduces costs and this is what they are trying to do and the points look set to stay with the inflated field.

I hate Jenson Button, I really don't know why though. I didn't mind him when he was at Honda, But even then I preferred Rubens....

Me thinks Yamamoto gets the chance this race, Klien'll get the chance the race after that, and then they'll decide between the three of them. Chandhok has, by far and away, impressed a lot more than Senna has in that car so far (namely in the sense that he's beaten him 2-1 in races they've both finished and generally has had higher finishes) even when he's been in much worse situations than Senna has. Klien and Yamamoto, to my knowledge, have both outpaced Senna (and Chandhok, even) at races where they've been in free practice.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't happy that Vettel got that puncture. The only downside is that Hamilton is close to the lead now. Should be a good battle as we move on, Massa & Vettel have a hell of a lot of work to do.

I'm liking the driver tracker thing on the BBC Sport website, it's interesting to see how far apart everyone is, instead of just reading the time differences.