1998 Scenario for EWR

Yeah, El Hijo de Rey Mysterio is Rey Mysterio Sr.'s son. He could be a big force in wrestling soon. There was a rumor floating around a while back that he was going to come into WWE, but I have yet to see any confirmation.

Anyway, I was hoping someone could give me stat suggestions for the following workers for 1998:

Randy Rose

Ray Gonzalez

Rhonda Singh

Thanks. :)

I don't know Rose or Singh, but I have seen alot of Ray Gonzalez in IWA-PR back in 2003-2005, and if I can judge by these years then his stats would be:

Over: Whatever you decide.

Brawl: High 40's

Speed: Low 30's

Technical: low 50's

Charisma: About 60-64

Tick either Superstar Looks/Fonz Factor, not really sure wich one.

Edited by Eidgan

Yeah, El Hijo de Rey Mysterio is Rey Mysterio Sr.'s son. He could be a big force in wrestling soon. There was a rumor floating around a while back that he was going to come into WWE, but I have yet to see any confirmation.

Anyway, I was hoping someone could give me stat suggestions for the following workers for 1998:

Randy Rose

Ray Gonzalez

Rhonda Singh

Thanks. :)

Name: Rhonda Singh

Shortened Name: Singh

Birth Date: January

Brawling: 57

Speed: 5

Technical: 10

Stiffness: 77

Selling: 28

Over: 40

Charisma: 50

Attitude: 75

Behaviour: 65

(Menacing Ticked Yes)

Disposition: Heel

Gimmick : Monster

Speaks: Yes

Nationality: Canadian

Finisher: Sitout Powerbomb (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Splash (Ground)

Alter Egos: Monster Ripper, Bertha Faye, Queen of the Trailer Park

Friendships with Dynamite Kid, Owen Hart

Dislikes – Harvey Wimpleman, Madusa

• Like 2

For Rhonda Singh's relationships, did those all form before January 1, 1998? Just wanted to make sure the dislike with Madusa wasn't from WCW, since I only want relationships up to the start date of the game (for historical accuracy - for an obvious example, Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels will hate each other, even though they are good friends today).

For Rhonda Singh's relationships, did those all form before January 1, 1998? Just wanted to make sure the dislike with Madusa wasn't from WCW, since I only want relationships up to the start date of the game (for historical accuracy - for an obvious example, Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels will hate each other, even though they are good friends today).

Yep all were before 1998. Madusa was formally known as Aludra Blaze in WWF and was the main focus of the womens division in the mid 90's. Rhonda was also in the division at the time and has said Aludra "sabotaged everything" for her in the WWF and also didn't think much of her as an in ring performer. Here's the link to where I found the info. In-fact potentially a dislike for Vince McMahon as well may be appropriate as she is quoted in saying "You felt you were pimping yourself out...like a prostitute for Vince McMahon."

For the other relationships she became friends with Dynamite in New Japan and Owen Hart when in the WWF. According to Wimpleman, her former manager, the two never got along. These are all supported by her wiki page.

• Like 2

It's not an excuse, but I apologize for not posting an update. I haven't made as much progress as I'd like. I have about 980 people in, but haven't begun working on touring commitments... I will keep working on it, I promise, and post an update soon. Thanks for your patience and all your help.

Agreed from the looks of things this is going to be an exceptionally detailed scenario for one of the most popular time periods in wrestling history. From what we have seen so far its looking to be great. Update us when your ready and is you need any additional help in the meantime just let us know.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I have well over 1000 workers, nearing 1100, but there are some that I either can't find much information for, can't find pics for, or may not be that relevant enough for 1998 to consider adding.

Here's a list of male wrestlers I need either a picture or more information for:

American Kickboxer (Is he relevant enough? Need a pic and employment)

Battalion/Piratita Morgan (Should I include minis? Need stats)

Bill Schaffer (Is he relevant enough? Need a pic and employment)

Bryan Alvarez (Is he relevant enough - Figure Four Online stuff aside - and if so, I need stats, a pic, and employment)

El Guapito (see Battalion)

Jeff G. Bailey (would like to have him in, but I'll need info and a pic)

Jim Price (can't find any info)

JR Ryder (want to include him, but need info and a pic)

Lightning/Alex Cruz (need a pic)

Thunder/Reynaldo Rodriguez (need a pic)

Ludger Proulx (need stats, info, and a pic)

Mad Anthony McMurphy (wrestled in HWA, but can't find info and a pic)

Max Mini (see Battalion)

Mr. Casanova (need info and a pic)

Randy Rose (need stats, info, and a pic)

Serge Proulx (need stats, info, and a pic)

That's about as far as I've gotten on my list (not bad considering I have nearly 1100 people, and a ton of female wrestlers to add from A-Z, not to mention non-wrestlers like celebs and sports people).

I have well over 1000 workers, nearing 1100, but there are some that I either can't find much information for, can't find pics for, or may not be that relevant enough for 1998 to consider adding.

Here's a list of male wrestlers I need either a picture or more information for:

American Kickboxer (Is he relevant enough? Need a pic and employment)

Battalion/Piratita Morgan (Should I include minis? Need stats)

Bill Schaffer (Is he relevant enough? Need a pic and employment)

Bryan Alvarez (Is he relevant enough - Figure Four Online stuff aside - and if so, I need stats, a pic, and employment)

El Guapito (see Battalion)

Jeff G. Bailey (would like to have him in, but I'll need info and a pic)

Jim Price (can't find any info)

JR Ryder (want to include him, but need info and a pic)

Lightning/Alex Cruz (need a pic)

Thunder/Reynaldo Rodriguez (need a pic)

Ludger Proulx (need stats, info, and a pic)

Mad Anthony McMurphy (wrestled in HWA, but can't find info and a pic)

Max Mini (see Battalion)

Mr. Casanova (need info and a pic)

Randy Rose (need stats, info, and a pic)

Serge Proulx (need stats, info, and a pic)

That's about as far as I've gotten on my list (not bad considering I have nearly 1100 people, and a ton of female wrestlers to add from A-Z, not to mention non-wrestlers like celebs and sports people).

I guess I can help a bit with this.

American Kickboxer is relevant he competed in IWA Mid South in 1998. I think he was unmasked in 97

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/TheWho87EWR/Wrestlers/KyKy/A%20Images/?action=view&current=American_Kickboxer.jpg

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/TheWho87EWR/Wrestlers/KyKy/A%20Images/?action=view&current=American_Kickboxer_II.jpg

I don’t know much about the minis however I think they should be included. I would imagine there stats would mostly be the same. Your know, a bit of speed and a bit of charisma, lightweight. I believe the WWF was pushing Max Mini as the star of the Mini’s at the time so maybe give him slightly better stats and Battalion was the power guy so maybe give him more brawl

I don’t know much about Bryan Alvaraz but here a picture

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/TheWho87EWR/Wrestlers/KyKy/B%20Images/?action=view&current=Bryan_Alvarez.jpg

Again I know nothing about Jeff Bailey but heres some pics

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/TheWho87EWR/Wrestlers/KyKy/J%20Images/?action=view&current=Jeff_G_Bailey.jpg

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/TheWho87EWR/Wrestlers/KyKy/J%20Images/?action=view&current=Jeff_G_Bailey2.jpg

I got nothing on jim price, jr ryder, Ludger Proulx, Mad Anthony McMurphy, Mr. Casanova, Serge Proulx

Thunder & Lightning?

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/TheWho87EWR/Wrestlers/KyKy/L%20Images/?action=view&current=Lightning.jpg

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/TheWho87EWR/Wrestlers/KyKy/T%20Images/?action=view&current=Thunder.jpg

Name: Randy Rose

Shortened Name: Rose

Birth Date: July

Brawling: 55

Speed: 5

Technical: 55

Stiffness: 45

Selling: 75

Over: 40

Charisma: 55

Attitude: 89

Behaviour: 90

Disposition: Heel

Gimmick : Cocky

Speaks: Yes

Nationality: American

Finisher: Piledriver (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Piledriver (Impact)

Alter Egos: Randy Alls, Super Pro

Friendships with Dennis Condrey

Inactive tag team Original midnight Express with Dennis Condrey exp 65

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/TheWho87EWR/Wrestlers/KyKy/R%20Images/?action=view&current=Randy_Rose.jpg

I hope this helps somewhat

• Like 2

Is there any way you could release another update?

Edit: I'm just playing with WCW and I don't think that it is really necessary that the Nitro Girls are all in as Wrestlers. I mean, WCW Roster is crowded as it is and what Angel is that that would go with their Gimmick?

Edited by nWoHollywood

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for my hiatus. I've had a few things going on, and I'm also doing some non-EWR related fantasy wrestling stuff that occupies time. Frankly, I needed a little break, as adding wrestlers every day got tedious fairly quickly. I'm hoping to get back into things soon, hopefully by the end of this week, and post an update early next week (since this weekend is Father's Day).

Anyway, in regards to the Nitro Girls, a lot of them wound up being involved in angles in late '99 through the end of WCW. I mostly gave them low wages and stats so if you wanted to throw them in development and start an actual women's division, or simply use them for eye candy/valets, you could.

Thanks a lot for all the help, bigharrycool.

Edited by Master Shakespeare

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for my hiatus. I've had a few things going on, and I'm also doing some non-EWR related fantasy wrestling stuff that occupies time. Frankly, I needed a little break, as adding wrestlers every day got tedious fairly quickly. I'm hoping to get back into things soon, hopefully by the end of this week, and post an update early next week (since this weekend is Father's Day).

Anyway, in regards to the Nitro Girls, a lot of them wound up being involved in angles in late '99 through the end of WCW. I mostly gave them low wages and stats so if you wanted to throw them in development and start an actual women's division, or simply use them for eye candy/valets, you could.

Thanks a lot for all the help, bigharrycool.

No trouble mate. It sound like your putting in a lot of work. With something like this your always going to find something extra to do. I agree you may as well include in the nitro girls as a lot of them did get involved in story lines as time goes by.

I'm really looking forward to the next update. It should be a cracker!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry for abandoning you guys and not responding. I've had a ton of stuff going on, between getting a new job, having two relatives in the hospital, and other things... I still hope to get back to this, but obviously if anybody wants to continue doing their own work on it, then they have my blessing. All I ask is you give me a mention in a readme or something. ;)

I do plan on finishing this... but I don't know when. I'm really busy anymore, but I still have all the files on my PC and a tab on everything I was doing, it's just finding the time to do it.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...