WrestleCrap: The Mafia Sign-Ups

Don't worry C-Mil you pretty much had an unofficial pre-reg tongue.gif

As I said keep signing up, it ain't necessarily FCFS, you've still got a couple of days until the game thread can go up anyway. I'll decide on the day but I'd like a mix of active, good, new/people who don't play in every game. Or I may just cop out and do it randomly hmm.gif

Balls, this is the one I was looking forward to crying.gif

As I said keep signing up, it ain't necessarily FCFS, you've still got a couple of days until the game thread can go up anyway. I'll decide on the day but I'd like a mix of active, good, new/people who don't play in every game. Or I may just cop out and do it randomly hmm.gif

Now slap yoself foo'!

Wow, I didn't really expect that many participants this quickly, I didn't think the mafia cube was this active when designing the game sad.gif It's going to be hard to cut it down to 18.

Anyway, good news in that I can get access to the rest of my files tommorrow, so I'll post the player list (probably just going to go random, since It's far too hard to hand cut and trim to 18) and get the game thread up then.

Ok, here's the player list. I took the first 5 who signed up and then picked based on a number of things trying to give it a mix of new/experienced & active players, mostly whom I feel aren't in every game and those whom I hope will be active. Let this be a warning to everyone involved to be as active as possible given there are a number of people who could take your place. No hard feelings towards anyone and those who I haven't included can have a pre-reg to my next game (which if all turns out well in this will be a second WrestleCrap mafia). Here's your player list, role PM's will be sent out shortly.

1. C-Mil
  2. SDM
  3. RW
  4. Momo
  5. 9to5
  6. Ace
  7. Pizzamonkey
  8. TEOL
  9. Wormmaster
  10. Split
  11. Cloudy
  12. Maxx
  13. Hailtothechimp
  14. thug
  15. MPH
  16. Blaze
  17. TylerBlackMark
  18. Pleatherface
Edited by deangelo

Woo!

Also, just for what it's worth - I may not be too active over the weekend, my modem is fritzing and I'm hoping my new one arrives through mail sometime this weekend. I can still kind of get on using my current modem, it just cuts in and out every five minutes.