Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Thread

IzzyX

Bc2lowres.jpg

Release Date: March 5, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is an upcoming first-person shooter video game in development by EA Digital Illusions CE and to be published by Electronic Arts for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360. The game is a direct sequel to Battlefield: Bad Company. The game was announced at one of Electronic Arts' earnings conferences[2] and was showcased for the first time at E3 2009. The release date for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is March 2, 2010, as announced at the EA press conference at Gamescom.[3]

Panama Canal Map Gameplay:

UAV Gameplay

Looks more awesome than Modern Warfare 2, and to be honest -- I cannot wait :)

• Like 2

Which is all well and good, but the Battlefield games just don't appeal to me on as high of a level due to the overall design that they took with the way that the characters are portrayed. Don't get me wrong, I love the single player and think it works well.. just multiplayer feels and looks clunky as hell to me.

you get to use vehicles.

If I already owned MW2, I doubt that'd be enough to get me to buy this game as well. :P I thought you could already do the Helistrike thing in MW2 anyway? I don't know about Tanks (well, I know they were naff in World at War...), but still.

Are you actually able to get a group together in the same room? I remember on the Beta for the first that it wasn't possible. I suppose I would be up for it if a few of us got together.

Huzzah! You can play with friends. It gives you a list of your online friends on the left with the option to join them if they're in a game. If they're not, you can create a new squad and invite them.

So, yeah. If we get a game going then count me in.