Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Thread

IzzyX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone else pick it up? I had some trade-ins, so I decided yeah.. why not.. when I got it home and started playing it... holy fuck amazing. I mean, I take back everything I said before.. this game entirely kicks the ass of Modern Warfare 2, especially when it comes to multi-player. The fighting is intense, the maps are amazing and they really took excellent care putting the whole package together. <3

• Like 1

Last night was pretty awesome in Squad Deathmatch. One match in the jungle level ended with me and my squad member against teams of four, and I ended up taking down five tanks on my own. (H) The first time I realized I loved this more than MW2 was when I started using strategy to flush out enemies.

I think I have three multiplayer kills thus far. And about 86 deaths. However, I think part of the problem was that it took me a while to realise that I was in a squad on my own, against three other squads of three or four. I think I'll enjoy it eventually, bot so far I can barely make ten paces befor getting killed from god knows where.