Help a fella get WET

Okay ages ago I asked for someone to get me a UK copy of Wet for the PS3 in exchange for Japanese tat.

I cancelled it cos I got it in Japan only to realise that it wasn't in English...the swine.

Anyway as I've completed the two games that I wanted to complete I now have space in my gaming schedule again and really want to play Wet in English.

So please if anyone can send me an English/US/Aussie copy of Wet for the PS3 in exchange for something from Japan then please say yes!

I will take new, preowned or your own unloved copy as long as it's in decent working condition!

If you think you can fulfill such a role then please reply!

Cheers.

I have the Japanese version, played the first few levels and enjoyed it TEOL :P

Shipping is pretty cheap, especially for thin packets so if it's that cheap in England then I'll make sure the stuff you get in return is worth at least the game + shipping.

Perhaps you should ask this man for help:

andrewwet.jpg

This guy's my new favourite person in the world.

Well 3rd favourite, naturally after Andrew WK and the bloke who played Andrew WK before him. :shifty:

Edited by YI

Perhaps you should ask this man for help:

andrewwet.jpg

This guy's my new favourite person in the world.

Well 3rd favourite, naturally after Andrew WK and the bloke who played Andrew WK before him. :shifty:

Stop trying to make people believe that they are different guys!