The 2010 NFL Thread

Vendetta

Urgh, Minnesota are so gonna pull a Dallas and be all revitalised and shit and murder the Giants in 3 weeks aren't they?:(

Is that you naiwf? Thought you could get away with the double account, eh?

Also, if I'm a coach I wouldn't want to lose to Green Bay this season. First Wade and now Chilly. Mike Singletary is probably shaking in his boots.

Edited by damshow

Urgh, Minnesota are so gonna pull a Dallas and be all revitalised and shit and murder the Giants in 3 weeks aren't they?:(

Is that you naiwf? Thought you could get away with the double account, eh?

Also, if I'm a coach I wouldn't want to lose to Green Bay this season. First Wade and now Chilly. Mike Singletary is probably shaking in his boots.

No, it's not me. I already said that Giants were going to lose to the Vikings last night. The only thing changing coaches will do is change the margin <_<

Not naiwf, just an equally pissed off Giants fan. Shitting it in the latter part of the season has become customary at this stage and I just don't get why. Eli really has to cut out the picks, it's getting ridiculous at this stage. The fumble belly flop just topped everything off really and staying up until almost 5am to watch that really grated on me.

I most definitely expect the Jags to win next week to compound the shitty downturn. I really can't see a play-off spot happening. It's a very nasty schedule left and barring the Redskins games, I can't see many wins out of the Vikings, Packers, Eagles and Jags.

Lord, I hope we beat the giants next week to maintain our lead at the top of the AFC South :pervert:

If you do win your nickname will officially change to the the Jacksonville Manning-Killers.

I hope you win, none of the AFC fans on this board want to see Peyton in the playoffs. You've got a whole conference rooting for you!

good riddance Brad Chlidress. also good riddance Tarvaris Jackson. the only coach that believed you were decent is gone, you are fucked.

the Eli play was a fumble because he dove and not slid and wasn't touched till after. I was pretty annoyed at that, as I hate Vick with a passion, not as much as I hate the Patriots but meh you know. the sooner Vince Young needs to get reminded it's not all about him and to stop having his little temper tantrums. maybe getting fired will help.

If the Giants collapsing late-season is a law, so is the Chargers getting hot with a lot of late-season home games and then getting embarrassed in the playoffs.

I think that could change this year since they won't have to worry about LT quitting on them again. That honor should hopefully fall to the Jets.

• Like 1