Heavy Rain

zero

Laugh away also...

I think Madison. The old-style typewriter seems WAY too obvious a clue for it to be Shelby. He uses them so he'd know what typing from one would look like. I also thought Ethan..but the blacking out seems way too obvious again. Then there is the nutcase who confesses to it...but he was basically eliminated right away. Madison though...I'm thinking a Fight Club-like "Doing things she's not aware of" kinda thing

I do like that the story takes place in Philly though. As a resident on the Philadelphia area, I've always felt that Philly was woefully unrepresented in films/games

How can you tell? I see no landmarks that would make me think Philly.

When I looked at the map in Shelbys office. Market st, Broad st, ridge rd, chestnut st and 15th streets are all close together or intersection, like philly. Washington Sqaure and Franklin Park are in philly, and akso on the map was somethign marked SEPTA line. SEPTA is the mass transit authority in philly

Uh, I know nothing about Philly and was aware that it was set there. I don't remember where in the game, but I saw it in plain sight at some point in the game. It was in one of the papers or news broadcasts or on a building, but it definitely said PHILADELPHIA plain as can be at some point in the game.

Uh, I know nothing about Philly and was aware that it was set there. I don't remember where in the game, but I saw it in plain sight at some point in the game. It was in one of the papers or news broadcasts or on a building, but it definitely said PHILADELPHIA plain as can be at some point in the game.

Yea, after having played farther..and beat it tonight..

During one of Jaydens chapters, when he goes to the junkyard. On the convicts ID it clearly says Southwest Philadelphia

I just finished my first play through of the DLC.

Very short, took me maybe 10 minutes. I knocked over an owl which the dude didn't notice when he came home. I hid in the room with the bath tub and snuck out when he was in the room with all of the stuffed women. Got away clean.

I'm not sure if I'll go back and play it again to see the other results as it seems like I'd have to do thing wrong on purpose to see them like get caught. I'm not sure how much it costs if you didn't get the pre-order card but I can't see it being worth more than two bucks or so.