EWR 2010 Stats Update: March

Following on from this conversation, have I missed a reason as to why Kurt Angle is a ligthweight when wiki bills him at over 240lbs?

Kurt isn't close to 240 lbs is why.

OTOH, Steen is billed as 245 in PWG and is every bit of that weight.

Add Kamikaze USA as a stable in Dragon Gate USA. It includes Shingo (Takagi), YAMATO and Jon Moxley.

Brian Kendrick, Nick and Matt Jackson are all done with the promotion so they should be no longer working there.

Inactivate team of Brian Kendrick and Jon Moxley

Would i be right in saying that Gran Akuma is also involved in this?

I thing we should rename Shingo Takagi to just Shingo.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I'd wait for the conclusion of RAW as it could prove me wrong, but........

Ted DiBiase came out for his match against Christian alone, and after last night events, maybe make Legacy inactive?

It appears that DiBiase and Rhodes may have ran their course as a Tag Team.

Also a Wrestlemania spoiler.....

Turn the Hart Dynasty Face?

They did beat up McMahon to help Bret win his match.

RAW Spoiler!

They also bailed Bret Hart out when Miz and Big Show interupted his segment. Show yes they are faces and I'd perhaps move them to RAW as well.

As for DiBiase-Rhodes, I'd wait because Cody out was selling the punt kick.

Add Kamikaze USA as a stable in Dragon Gate USA. It includes Shingo (Takagi), YAMATO and Jon Moxley.

Brian Kendrick, Nick and Matt Jackson are all done with the promotion so they should be no longer working there.

I agree with the Shingo name change and I'd say wait on the Akuma deal until the next show because he was not flown in for Phoenix. He could be in this alliance but I am unsure.

Eric Bischoff's assistant on TNA Impact last night was former WWE Diva Brooke Adams, who worked the ECW brand.

-credit to PWInsider.com

Add Brooke Adams to TNA and make her either a heel or a tweener manager (of Eric Bischoff) with a secretary gimmick.

Inother TNA news:

There's been a lot of discussion about the status of the Nasty Boys of late. I haven't confirmed anything one way or the other but believe they were only in on a 90 day tryout period to begin with. Once we get clarification, we'll mention it here.

Alison Skipper, the model who portrays Chelsea, has an official website at www.alisonskipper.com.

-credit to PWInsider.com

From what I understand, I'd wait a little on the Nasty Boys for now because of lack of total knowledge on the exact details.

Add Alison Skipper as an alter ego to Chelsea.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red
  • Like 1

Ted DiBiase came out for his match against Christian alone, and after last night events, maybe make Legacy inactive?

RAW Spoiler!

They also bailed Bret Hart out when Miz and Big Show interupted his segment. Show yes they are faces and I'd perhaps move them to RAW as well.

I agree with the Shingo and I'd say wait on the Akuma deal until July/August because he was not flown in for Phoenix. He could be in this alliance but I am unsure.

Eric Bischoff's assistant on TNA Impact last night was former WWE Diva Brooke Adams, who worked the ECW brand.

Add Brooke Adams to TNA and make her either a heel or a tweener manager (of Eric Bischoff) with a secretary gimmick.

Seeing as he is already in a alliance with YAMATO and has just started an alliance with Shingo at Fearless i say add him to the stable

Guest The Phenomenal Red

RAW Spoiler!

I agree with the Shingo and I'd say wait on the Akuma deal until July/August because he was not flown in for Phoenix. He could be in this alliance but I am unsure.

Seeing as he is already in a alliance with YAMATO and has just started an alliance with Shingo at Fearless i say add him to the stable

I know he had the alliance with YAMATO, I don't recall if Akuma and Shingo were allies besides being allies of a common ally. If that makes sense. I could go either way on it but there was nothing said about Akuma being a part of Kamikaze USA for now which was why I didn't suggest for him to be added to the stable in the game.

RAW Spoiler!

I know he had the alliance with YAMATO, I don't recall if Akuma and Shingo were allies besides being allies of a common ally. If that makes sense. I could go either way on it but there was nothing said about Akuma being a part of Kamikaze USA for now which was why I didn't suggest for him to be added to the stable in the game.

Its just that Akuma, YAMATO, Shingo and Richards all attacked BxB Hulk at Fearless. It looks to me as this was going to be the Kamikaze USA stable until Richards left the promotion. So it looks like Moxley is his replacement.

Also add Jack Evans to EVOLVE as a midcard face, He has been added to there roster

Following on from this conversation, have I missed a reason as to why Kurt Angle is a ligthweight when wiki bills him at over 240lbs?

Kurt isn't close to 240 lbs is why.

What source was used for this? I'm wondering what he actually weighs.

on Wikipedia you might want to note that the 240 lbs is under a "billed weight" meaning its not his real weight, also if you go back to the Angle vs Joe feud more so their pre match intros they did the whole "weighing in tonight" deal and if i remember correct it was around that time he was being billed as under 240 lbs, and if i remember right in the latter half of last year i remember reading a article in which they said that Angle was now more around the 219 lbs range

Don't move The Hart Dynasty to RAW yet.

All the Smackdown and RAW rosters asked to be available to work both brands up to the draft. Believe that draft show will be in April.

don't have the link in front of me but believe that was on prowrestling.com a few weeks back.

MAJOR SMACKDOWN! SPOILER

Jack Swagger cashed in his Money in the Bank briefcase and pinned Chris Jericho to become the NEW World Heavyweight Champion.

- Make Jack Swagger the World Heavyweight Champion

- If you chose to add the Money in the Bank as a title, make it vacant, and suspend it for the time being.

- I'd definitely make Jack Swagger at least an Upper midcarder now. He definitely deserves an overness boost as well. At least 81 which is the minimum for Upper midcarders.

Also, another smaller Spoiler.....

Shad Turned on JTG after their loss to to Morrison and R-Truth, saying afterwards that it's not his time to shine.

- Turn Shad Heel and give him either the Man on a Mission or No Gimmick Needed gimmick right now.

- De-activate Cryme Time

Edited by Cauchi19

MAJOR SMACKDOWN! SPOILER

Jack Swagger cashed in his Money in the Bank briefcase and pinned Chris Jericho to become the NEW World Heavyweight Champion.

- Make Jack Swagger the World Heavyweight Champion

- If you chose to add the Money in the Bank as a title, make it vacant, and suspend it for the time being.

- I'd definitely make Jack Swagger at least an Upper midcarder now. He definitely deserves an overness boost as well. At least 81 which is the minimum for Upper midcarders.

Also, another smaller Spoiler.....

Shad Turned on JTG after their loss to to Morrison and R-Truth, saying afterwards that it's not his time to shine.

- Turn Shad Heel and give him either the Man on a Mission or No Gimmick Needed gimmick right now.

- De-activate Cryme Time

remember that SmackDown is taped to air for Friday April 2nd, so that means anything on the show doesnt officially happen till then, and since the data is meant to start on April 1st i believe that anything that happens should not be added to the data till after its releace

I agree with TheWho on this, as Smackdown isn't til after the release the changes shouldn't be made til during next month (so for may data)

Maybe add Styles/Flair/Wolfe as a stable (lead by Flair)... Could even add Sting as he is Lockdown captain for Flair.

The SmackDown! thing makes allot of sense, sorry for that then.

As for the stable, I wouldn't add Sting. Personally I think it should just be AJ Styles, Ric Flair, Desmond Wolfe, and Chelsea.

I can add stats for Chelsea a little later, also I'd consider adding her as Ric Flair's manager considering she's usually the one wheeling him in and out of the IMPACT! Zone.

Thinking about it, Sting is just team captain, and hasn't done anything to show allegance other than that...

And I second what ZJ Penn has just said, does anyone have a complete pic pack, or can one be made?

As for the stable, I wouldn't add Sting. Personally I think it should just be AJ Styles, Ric Flair, Desmond Wolfe, and Chelsea.

I can add stats for Chelsea a little later, also I'd consider adding her as Ric Flair's manager considering she's usually the one wheeling him in and out of the IMPACT! Zone.

Ric Flair should be a manager and I don't think manager's can have managers, can they?

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Ric Flair should be a manager and I don't think manager's can have managers, can they?

I don't see why managers couldn't have managers. It's not like being a manager blocks out you from being a manager.

I don't see why managers couldn't have managers. It's not like being a manager blocks out you from being a manager.

Believe it or not, managers actually can have managers.

Speaking of though, these are the stats I put together for Chelsea.

If anyone thinks they can tweak or edit some of this, by all means do so.

Name: Chelsea

Short Name: Chelsea

Age: 23 (Based on various Allison Skipper sites this is what I got)

Birth Month: Unknown

Weight: Lightweight

Contract: Written to TNA (Manager, Heel, Seductress)

Brawl: 0

Speed: 0

Tech: 0

Stiff: 45

Selling: 18

Over: 28

Charisma: 42

Attitude: 85

Behavior: 85

Wage: $5000

Speaks: Yes

Nationality: American

Finishers: Bitch Slap (Impact), Low Blow (Impact)

Attributes: Diva

Alter Ego: Alison Skipper