EWR 2010 Stats Update: March

Danny Davis is still working the indy scene, so he should be added to the game.

Danny Davis

Davis

(I couldn't find age or birth month, I'd assume he is in his early to mid 50s.)

Lightweight, Male

American, Speaks

Heel, Old School Heel

Brawl: 36

Speed: 10

Technical: 15

Stiffness: 30

Selling: 68

Over: 35

Charisma: 65

Attitude: 95

Behavior: 95

Primary Finisher: Boston Crab (Submission)

Secondary Finisher: DDT (Impact)

Wage: 30,000

Alter ego:

Danny Davis

Dangerous Danny Davis

Danny Littlewolf

Mr. X

Avis

The Red Demon

The Black Demon

-Change Jesse Neal's Primary finisher to Spear (Impact) and secondary to DDT (Impact).

• Like 1

Love the stats update and my query isn't a biggie as I can just tweak the stats for my own game once downloaded, but the way brawling is determined seems a little strange. For instance, Davey Richards is at 74 and KENTA is at 71 for brawling yet both are more than capable of delivering lengthy, stiff and entertaining periods of striking in their matches (head kicks, spin kicks, forearms, flying knees etc.). Then we have someone like Braindamage with a high 80/low 90 brawl stat who, when not using various 'plunder' is likely to be delivering stiff, entertaining, but fairly limited strikes (straight jabs, hooks, boots to face etc.). Are KENTA and Davey's entertaing striking being rewarded partially in the speed stat, is Braindamage scoring so high because of the more hardcore elements in his matches or am I overlooking something altogether?

• Like 1

I'll be suggesting additions from South Florida's indy scene, these guys are practically unknown outside of the Miami area, but you never know...

First, the big fed in Miami:

Name: Independant Championship Wrestling

Short name: ICW

Based in America

Level: Small (Highest gate was ~350), 40% (According to one of the bookers, very close to a TV deal)

Money: Not acurrate by any means, but I'd go with ~$1 mil

Risk: 40% (Family-oriented for the most part, but crazy brawls happen)

Owner: ICW Booking Crew (Owner, 40% Talent/80% Backstage, Booker, Unsackable, No Specific Style)

No TV deal yet, but monthly events. Names change fairly often, so I'll give them when I can.

Advetising: ~1% (They have a website, and small flyers, that's about it)

Merchandise: ~1% (T-shirts always on sale at shows)

Production: ~10% (They have a camera crew, outdoor event lights that USUALLY work, and a custom-built stage)

People in current save part of ICW's roster: Big Daddy Gonzo (Open, Heel, Evil Boss (Storyline owner of ICW, doesn't work in authority angles, though), Rusty Brooks (Open, Heel, The Brain (currently managing a heel)), J-Dawg (Open, Tweener, Gangsta), Angel Rose (Open, Face, Fun Babyface

Ticket Prices: $10 for all shows.

Referees:

Bruce Owens (50%, 40% Backstage, Open)

Fish (40%, 40% Backstage, Open)

Production:

Flash (35%, 30% Backstage, Open)

Road Agent:

Ton (10%, 20% Backstage, Open)

I'll add workers as I go along like I said, but here's two of their bigger names for now:

Name: Mykal Manix

Short Name: Manix

Birth Month: ??

Weight: Heavyweight

Contract: None OR Open to ICW (Face, Fun Babyface)

Brawl: 62

Speed: 20

Tech: 23

Stiff: 38

Selling: 63

Over: 12

Charisma: 60

Attitude: 100

Behaviour: 100

Wage: $1000

Finishers: M&M Drop (Impact), Hiptoss Neckbreaker (Impact)

Attributes: Fonz Factor, Menacing, Booker, Trainer

Name: Maxx Stardom

Short Name: Stardom

Birth Month: ??

Weight: Lightweight

Contract: None/Open with ICW (Face, Fun Babyface)

Brawl: 46

Speed: 59

Tech: 61

Stiff: 32

Selling: 68

Over: 9

Charisma: 53

Attitude: 80

Behaviour: 80

Wage: $1000

Finishers: Plasma Blast (Impact), Corkscrew Hollywood Star Press (Top Rope)

Check: Fonz Factor, Superstar Look, High Spots

Alternate Names: El Electrico, Trigger

Tag Team: Mykal Manix and Maxx Stardom

Name: The Network

Experience: 40

Finisher: Superplex and Frog Splash

Stable: The Network

Members: Mykal Manix, Maxx Stardom, Angel Rose

Leader: Mykal Manix

Manix, Stardom, and Rose all have loyalty to each other.

• Like 1

I think Amazing Red needs his speed bumped into the high 80's. He is one of the best high flyers in TNA and doesn't warrent a 79 speed in my opinion. In contrast Paul London is at 93 and Red is arguably better than London when it comes to speed so I think somewhere around 88 would suit Red a lot better.

I think Amazing Red needs his speed bumped into the high 80's. He is one of the best high flyers in TNA and doesn't warrent a 79 speed in my opinion. In contrast Paul London is at 93 and Red is arguably better than London when it comes to speed so I think somewhere around 88 would suit Red a lot better.

Red in 2002, 2003 & 2004 yeah but not now there are alot of better high flyers then him out there (Lince Dorado, Helios and Kenny Omega come to mind) Red has slowed down loads since his prime

Red in 2002, 2003 & 2004 yeah but not now there are alot of better high flyers then him out there (Lince Dorado, Helios and Kenny Omega come to mind) Red has slowed down loads since his prime

True he has gone downhill since his prime but at the moment he is at the same level as Alex Shelley (78), Daniels (78), Syxx Pac (78), Jamie Noble (77) and Cloudy (81). I think he's a lot better as a high flyer than any of these. I doubt that any of the above mentioned could perform the standing shooting star presses and corkscrew sentons that Red utilises.

• Like 3

More Gimmick Changes:

Retail Dragon should be Blue Collar; part of his gimmick is that he's a Wal-Mart employee.

Kuishinbo Kamen should be Clown.

Kanjyuuro Matsuyama should be Comedy Character. He's got a Kabuki gimmick. Also, his Charisma should be higher, as he gets good reactions in the talking parts of his comedy matches. Maybe 50s, or 60s.

Tigers Mask is a heel, and should have an Evil gimmick. He's part of Black Buffalo's Rudo Army now.

Kikutaro is a Comedy Character as well.

Also, Hi69's Trance Rave is an Impact move, not Top Rope.

I brought up raising Red's speed a little bit a few months ago. I don't think he deserves even mid-80s but I think that he could use a small bump. He shouldn't be as high as someone like Ricochet (84), but maybe 80 or 81?

He's nowhere near his prime but he's upped his game a bit since coming back to TNA. He was a botchy mess a few years ago.

OK, quick note...

The April Update will be released sometime this weekend, possible as early as Saturday morning, or as late as Monday morning, depeanding on how my schedule works out. It will 100% for certain be done before Monday, due to the fact that I am scheduled to have my wisdom teeth removed next Monday. I've heard a lot of stories about being out of action for a few days up to a week after having the procedure done, so I definitely want the update done before that takes place.

I'm going to try and go through and get as much done throughout this week as I can, to make the update as complete as possible before releasing. Obviously, if the update coms out before WrestleMania (which is my plan right now) it won't have any title changes, etc from what happens at WrestleMania. If it hasn't been released by the time WrestleMania concludes Sunday evening, it will have the results of the show reflected in the data. It won't be released DURING WrestleMania, as I plan to watch the event. :)

Most likely going to wait another month before adding another promotion as well. Right now, I'm leaning toward adding Wrestlicious, really due to the fact that there doesn't seem to be another promotion out there where there aren't going to be a lot of roster holes. But, we'll see how April plays out and if any other promotions emerge.

-Bill

• Like 3

I was poking around in the database editor in the Promotions section. I discovered that whenever I click on the FIP promotion, I get "Run Time Error: '383' : 'Text' property is read only.

I uninstalled EWR, downloaded a fresh copy, reinstalled, and then put the update in and it's still doing the same thing. Any ideas ???

I'm having trouble getting the Dave Prazak FIP fix to work. Can someone please walk me through it?

I was poking around in the database editor in the Promotions section. I discovered that whenever I click on the FIP promotion, I get "Run Time Error: '383' : 'Text' property is read only.

I uninstalled EWR, downloaded a fresh copy, reinstalled, and then put the update in and it's still doing the same thing. Any ideas ???

must be because he has been removed as a staff member or worker for FIP and is still set as the announcer, add him back to the company then remove him from his positions then remove from the promotion

Mistico is NOT a heel. It has been stated many times in magazines and interviews here in Mexico. Even himself has said it, that he isn't rudo or tecnico, so I would change it to Tweener for now, as he sometimes teams up with Tecnicos on house shows and sometimes with Rudos.

Some television networks need a major overhaul.

I know a few months back someone posted accurate stats for Spike TV, but I think it's now time we do the same for USA, myNetwork TV, NBC, and Syfy to even up the score with both promotions.

Right now WWE kills TNA everytime I play the game, just because WWE's television networks still think they can get a 7 show raiting in their prime time slot.