EWR 2010 Stats Update: March

WWE Spoiler

Cena is the new WWE Champion.

And I'd say:

Make HBK a non-wrestler

why their is nothing to say he is gone for good plus knowing WWE and their need him back within a year so i'd hold off "retiring" him till he actually does not when a match stipulation says hes retired when most reports said he is taking time off to heal

WWE Spoiler

And I'd say:

Make HBK a non-wrestler

why their is nothing to say he is gone for good plus knowing WWE and their need him back within a year so i'd hold off "retiring" him till he actually does not when a match stipulation says hes retired when most reports said he is taking time off to heal

Who said retire? he said non-wrestler, id have to agre considering ive heard rumours he might not resurface until well after summerslam, he should be listed on the roster as a non-wrestler ... Also id probably up Jack Swagger's Over & Tech

Edited by shizzle

Guest The Phenomenal Red

WWE Spoiler

And I'd say:

Make HBK a non-wrestler

Who said retire? he said non-wrestler, id have to agre considering ive heard rumours he might not resurface until well after summerslam, he should be listed on the roster as a non-wrestler ... Also id probably up Jack Swagger's Over & Tech

Swagger should not have an overness boost, he has just been there for several months and now he is a little more over for winning a match? I'd wait on that to be honest.

OK, quick update...

I had planned on releasing this this evening, but I spent half the day fixing my car and haven't finished updating the birthmoths yet. I'm gonna try to get this out before my surgery later today (which is why I'm up at 3:30 AM EST) but, if I don't, it might be closer to the end of the week, pending on how I'm feeling after the surgery.

-Bill

• Like 1

I don't know if it's been mentioned but Kevin Steen is definitely not a lightweight. Definitely a heavyweight.

Kevin Steen is billed at 219lb. Lightweights/Cruiserweights can go up to 220lb

Isn't it anything < 230lb ?

Im just going by what Wiki says

All promotions have different limits.. I think the help files do state what weight he hsa to be to be considered a lightweight in the game.

Just to follow up on the relationship stuff from the last page, Michaels was shown on WWE.com having what appeared to be a friendly conversation with Bret backstage after last night's WrestleMania. I definitely think it would be more appropriate for them to have no relationship whatsoever than still a 'dislike'. The hatchet appears to have actually been buried.

My best wishes to you, Bill. :)

Good luck Bill.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add Kamikaze USA as a stable in Dragon Gate USA. It includes Shingo (Takagi), YAMATO and Jon Moxley.

Brian Kendrick, Nick and Matt Jackson are all done with the promotion so they should be no longer working there.

Inactivate team of Brian Kendrick and Jon Moxley

I'd wait for the conclusion of RAW as it could prove me wrong, but........

Ted DiBiase came out for his match against Christian alone, and after last night events, maybe make Legacy inactive?

It appears that DiBiase and Rhodes may have ran their course as a Tag Team.

Also a Wrestlemania spoiler.....

Turn the Hart Dynasty Face?

They did beat up McMahon to help Bret win his match.