EWR 2010 Stats Update: March

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Some television networks need a major overhaul.

I know a few months back someone posted accurate stats for Spike TV, but I think it's now time we do the same for USA, myNetwork TV, NBC, and Syfy to even up the score with both promotions.

Right now WWE kills TNA everytime I play the game, just because WWE's television networks still think they can get a 7 show raiting in their prime time slot.

It's about the game being based around the ratings of the late 90's early 2000's. If you can offer suggestions for the entire game, by all means suggest them to Bill. I know it is tedious to do it for 50+ stations, especially Mexico stations.

In a few asorted notes:

Chris Hero signed with RoH, perhaps make it a written deal. Davey Richards should have one too. credit to RoHwrestling.com and PWInsider.com

Rename Awesome Kong to Amazing Kong. She left TNA and uses Amazing Kong on any booking she does besides TNA as it is a TNA owned name. Credit to Dixie Carter's twitter account, Diva Dirt and PWInsider.com

Mistico is more rudo(heel) than technico(face). He teams with rudos more than technicos of late. I could see him being a tweener but I think it is better to have him as heel.

AAA is launching a new show on MTV2 in the states. I know MTV2 is not in the game of yet but it might be a good idea to add the station. credit to PWInsider and MTV.

Mistico is more rudo(heel) than technico(face). He teams with rudos more than technicos of late. I could see him being a tweener but I think it is better to have him as heel.

Mistico only works rudo when up against Volador Jr..

Add Heavy Metal & LA Park to AAA, remove Marco Corleone from AAA.

Edited by flash

I know a few months back someone posted accurate stats for Spike TV, but I think it's now time we do the same for USA, myNetwork TV, NBC, and Syfy to even up the score with both promotions.

Right now WWE kills TNA everytime I play the game, just because WWE's television networks still think they can get a 7 show raiting in their prime time slot.

It's about the game being based around the ratings of the late 90's early 2000's. If you can offer suggestions for the entire game, by all means suggest them to Bill. I know it is tedious to do it for 50+ stations, especially Mexico stations.

I understand, just making a suggestion though as I had no idea on what to put but figured if someone else read it, they would be able to.

I could help with the ratings for Mexico's stations. And Mistico should be tweener, like someone pointed out already he mostly works as rudo when up against Volador, but still fought Mephisto at a house show recently and teamed with other tecnicos. so Tweener should do it.

Not sure if it was reported already but Marco Corleone's contract with AAA just expired and isn't expected to re-sign with AAA, so remove him from the promotion. Source: Corleone's facebook and AAA website

Edited by Powerhart
  • Like 1

I think Vin Gerard's stats need some adjustment. I've seen him fight each weekend for the past three weeks (One at a Chikara show). He's listed in the database as having the Emo gimmick. He appears to have given this up. I can't say anything for his face gimmick because he was definitely playing the heel in each show. I would at least change his heel gimmick to Cocky or Obnoxious. He kind of reminds me of HHH during the mid 90's before he became "The Game" and was Sean Michaels sidekick. Vin plays the "cocky jerk" very well and he did a fantastic job. I would rate his "Heel Perfomance" as "Good", Cool Performance: Medium, Cocky performance: Good, and Weasle performance: medium.

I would also up his microphone skill maybe up to 55-60. He was good on the mic and really got the audience involved. Maybe, also bump his charisma up to maybe 40 and his acting up to around 50 as well. He really knows how to work the audience. He was a very fun and entertaining heel.

This sounds like you're playing TEW...

Edit: I keep noticing that Justin Roberts has 45 talent, doesn't that seem really low? Even Tony Monotonous Chimel has 5 points higher. Justin is easily the best ring announcer in the WWE and should be about 75 I'd say. While on that topic, I reckon David Penzer's talent should be increased to 70, he's an amazing ring announcer.

Edited by StarshipPain

In a few asorted notes:

Chris Hero signed with RoH, perhaps make it a written deal. Davey Richards should have one too. credit to RoHwrestling.com and PWInsider.com

Rename Awesome Kong to Amazing Kong. She left TNA and uses Amazing Kong on any booking she does besides TNA as it is a TNA owned name. Credit to Dixie Carter's twitter account, Diva Dirt and PWInsider.com

AAA is launching a new show on MTV2 in the states. I know MTV2 is not in the game of yet but it might be a good idea to add the station. credit to PWInsider and MTV.

These guys still work for PWG (Davey is even champion there) Also Hero works for NOAH alot so still open contracts for both of these.

ohmy.gif I am shocked, just bout to give Chavo Guerrero the push he never got but truly deserved.....

Current game stats are

Brawl: 35

Speed: 51

Technical: 54

Charisma: 80

Uh... Wha????? Dont have over cos was too lazy to escape my game and check, but seriously... Did you see the work he did with Hornswoggle?

Charisma ^86 minimum

Personally i think Chavo is one of the best Pure wrestlers on the roster, he may not have been used properly but i dont think that means his stats need lowering

Tech more like 70-75

Brawl 40-45

Speed 60-70

????

Does anybody else agree that the stats are rather low for Chavo

• Like 1

ohmy.gif I am shocked, just bout to give Chavo Guerrero the push he never got but truly deserved.....

Current game stats are

Uh... Wha????? Dont have over cos was too lazy to escape my game and check, but seriously... Did you see the work he did with Hornswoggle?

Charisma ^86 minimum

Personally i think Chavo is one of the best Pure wrestlers on the roster, he may not have been used properly but i dont think that means his stats need lowering

Tech more like 70-75

Brawl 40-45

Speed 60-70

????

I don't know where you're getting his current game stats from, because besides Charisma, the stats you have listed for him are wrong.

Chavo's current in-game stats are:

Brawl: 58

Speed: 75

Technical: 75

Stiffness: 39

Selling: 88

Over: 74

Attitude: 97

Behaviour: 93

Personally, i'd lower his speed to 71 and increase his technical to 76, but thats just me.

I would also make his Charisma 81, but thats as high as I would go.

• Like 1

Current game stats are

Charisma ^86 minimum

Tech more like 70-75

Brawl 40-45

Speed 60-70

????

I don't know where you're getting his current game stats from, because besides Charisma, the stats you have listed for him are wrong.

Personally, i'd lower his speed to 71 and increase his technical to 76, but thats just me.

i am playing using dec09 update, started jan 10 and am in jan 12

• Like 1

Current game stats are

Charisma ^86 minimum

Tech more like 70-75

Brawl 40-45

Speed 60-70

????

i am playing using dec09 update, started jan 10 and am in jan 12

then that explains why its low in YOUR game, firstly its an old update (3 months) secondly he could have been injured or something in YOUR game which tends to drop their stats

• Like 2

Do i have a corrupt copy? Every time i try to load a game it gets about 10-15 mins of setting up and then i click the screen and it is not responding. Is there a problem with mine? I have downloaded the data a second time and it still does this.

I posted it here cuz it loads the standard data but takes ages for this and always goes not responding. Am I not giving it long enough or have i missed something?

EDIT... Sod it, i'll wait for next months data this weekend and use that. If i still have problems then i'll post them in next months discussion

Edited by Muppet92

Also, expect a long (but not as long as initial boot) wait after the first day, and when you get to the first of every month/year thereafter. The first day is the big one, what with the typical roster purging.

i dont know if anybody has said it yet butreckn Miz stats need to be upped he is way over a the moment not only that but his in ring work is much better id say speed and tech definitly need upping... and according to www.onlineworldofwrestling.com Jackson Andrews is Wade Barrett... So Jackson Andrews should be deleted in the game...

Jackson Andrews and Wade Barrett are two different people.

• Like 1