EWR 2010 Stats Update: March

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Thanks Bill.(Y)

Source: Kendrick and London's Highspots shoot (preview)

Add a dislike relationship between Brian Kendrick and Sim Snuka; possibly a friendship between Brian Kendrick and Jimmy Snuka though

---

Add Dennis Condrey to staff as trainer and assign him to the WWE

- Dennis Condrey has signed with WWE as a trainer with FCW, assigned to the NXT talent.

Source

I am pretty sure Condrey is a worker in the game similar to Billy Kidman.

Is New Zealand wrestler Max The Axe Damae in the game?

No, the name does not strike a bell in particular.

Tiffany Terrell could be made an active worker.. She was put into a match against Michelle McCool on SmackDown.

and Teddy also stated she's on SmackDown! "to compete as a DIVA"

Maybe give her the Cheerleader gimmick (Only based on her entrance, kinda)

Also add a hotness stat and put her at about 84 :blush:

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1

Put Tyler Reks on Smackdown if he is not already there.

- Tyler Reks is working on the Smackdown brand for the next set of house shows. [Credit: Pwinsider.com]

He also has been doing dark matches for Smackdown for a while now. He has also been working as a heel.

I think it would be best to leave it until he actually appears on an episode of Smackdown... as it could always change, or he could go back to development.

Wrestlicious notes:

IF Wrestlicious is added to the game as a playable company because at this point, I doubt PWA stats could be figured out either way there is at least one big problem with one of the wrestlers.

Webmistress Paige Webb is Serena of the Straight Edge Society in WWE. She worked Wrestlicious before she got her WWE deal last year in a similar way to Lacey Von Erich with TNA.

My question is IF Wrestlicious is added, should Serena be added to Wrestlicious because the episodes with her are airing now or no because she is under an exclusive WWE deal that she should be only working for WWE?

The stuff that is airing was taped way back in 2008

In FCW, the name of Vance Archer's reverse DDT finisher is "The Cold Crush", it is the same move that he is using in the WWE so perhaps make the change?

Also, Dolph Ziggler's secondary finisher should be Sleeperhold (submission), he uses it most matches now and it has resulted in wins for him.

Change Eric Young's finisher from Death Valley Driver to Spike Piledriver, turn him face, maybe no gimmick needed?

Turn Samoa Joe face, bad ass gimmick?

Ric Flair as AJ Styles's manager

D'Angelo Dinero's shortened name to The Pope

Just a little annoyance, but change Ted DiBiase's shortened name to DiBiase and not Dibiase

Cheerleader Melissa has been working some bookings as Alissa Flash, not sure if it's enough to merit a name change tho

Up Davey Richard's tech to 81

Make Aries and Danielson inactive as a team

Make Absoulte Answer inactive as a team

Make Steenerico inactive as a team

Tick menacing for Erick Stevens

Change Ernie Osiris's name to Mr Ernesto Osiris

Change Rayna Von Tash's name to Rayna Von Tosh

Remove Human Tornado from ROH and PWG and make him a non-wrestler (He retired sad.gif)

Up Jon Davis's brawl to 72

Make the BJ Express inactive as a team

Make the Trailer Park Boyz inactive as a team

Remove Larry Sweeney from ROH

Up Prince Nana charisma to 78

Make Rasche Brown face in ROH

Make BLKOUT III inactive as a team

Rename Shiek Abdul Bashir to Shawn Daivari and add him to The Embassy. Lower his overness to 57

Make Kiyoshi and Bashir inactive as a team

Make Fun Lovin' Criminals II inactive as a team

Make The Michigan Invasion inactive as a team

Make Shane Hagadorn Eddie Edwards and Davey Richards manager (He manages the Kings Of Wrestling aswel as the American Wolves)

Add PAC to DGUSA as a midcard face and add him to World-1

Rename the WARRIORS-5 stable to WARRIORS

Make a team with CIMA and Gamma called WARRIORS with 5 exp

Add a dislike between Vince McMahon and Brian Kendrick (He stated this in a shoot with Paul London)

Make the Muscle Outlaw'z inactive as a team

Make the Muscle Outlaw'z II inactive as a team

Rename the team CK-1 to WARRIORS II

Im going to say remove these workers from EVOLVE as they are not apart of the official roster (Amasis, Fire Ant, Green Ant and Ophidian)

Add Brodie Lee to Evolve as a lower-midcard heel

Up Ares tech to 70, Brawl to 50 and Speed to 62

Make the New Jersey All Stars inactive?

Up Gran Akuma's tech to 71

Make The Future is Now II Inactive as a team

Up Icarus's tech to 67 and brawl to 49

Make The Future is Now inactive as a team

Up Pinkie Sanchez's charisma to 78

Make The Colony V inactive as a team

Make a team called BDK with Ares and Claudio Castagnoli with 2 exp

Make a team called BDK II with Sara Del Ray and Daizee Haze with 2 exp

Remove Jimmy Rave from The Embassy

Remove Larry Zbyszko from FIP

Up Christina Von Eerie tech to 36, speed to 30 and brawl to 32

Make the Barb-Wyre Barbies inactive as a team

Make the Madison Girls inactive as a team

Remove Angelina Love from BSE

I would say give Angelina Love and Velvet Sky written contracts in TNA

Rename BSE Pro Wrestling to Maximum Pro Wrestling??

Up Claudio Castagnoli's overness to 58

Remove Alex Kozlov from ROH

Make Eddie Edwards short name to Edwards

Lower Eddie Kingston's charisma to 80 (I dont rate him as good as 87 on the mic)

Make Mark Briscoe's short name M. Briscoe (Seeing as Jay Briscoe's short name is J. Briscoe)

Event name Changes:

Vendetta to Violent Tendencies

Add Uprising as DGUSA's May PPV

With EVOLVE events it looks like they will run 6 shows a year so maybe we should name then EVOLVE Jan, EVOLVE Mar, EVOLVE May, EVOLVE July, EVOLVE Sep, EVOLVE Nov?

I dunno what you guys would think but i think it would be a good idea to add Battle Of Los Angeles Night 2 as a December event in PWG and make the November event night 1?

Sorry if any of this has been mentioned before

EDIT:

Add Mike Sydal to ROH development

I see that Jagged has an alter ego of Brad Badd he acually plays Chad Badd so rename that alter ego

Same goes for Shane Matthews he plays Brad Badd so rename his alter ego too

Maybe add Fire Ant to ROH development as a heel with the cocky gimmick (As he plays Orange Cassidy)

Edited by Skins
  • Like 2

Remove Human Tornado from ROH and PWG and make him a non-wrestler (He retired sad.gif)

Apparently he's coming back in May. He's booked to face Greg Excellent in... some company. The one Ruckus owns. RCW maybe.

Already in as Swi$ Money Holding.

He gets called DieHard in other companies though... not sure if it should be changed or not.

Lower Eddie Kingston's charisma to 80 (I dont rate him as good as 87 on the mic)

Eddie Kingston is fantastic on the mic. He deserves the 87. 85 lowest, at least.

Asides from that, you managed to get most of the stuff bang on.

Layla gimmick should be lackey

I'd say Layla would be more of a sidekick tbh. She's not exactly a nameless lackey who follows and does what McCool says aimlessly, she's her friend and backs her up.

Edited by Black Majik

Apparently he's coming back in May. He's booked to face Greg Excellent in... some company. The one Ruckus owns. RCW maybe.

Already in as Swi$ Money Holding.

He gets called DieHard in other companies though... not sure if it should be changed or not.

Eddie Kingston is fantastic on the mic. He deserves the 87. 85 lowest, at least.

Asides from that, you managed to get most of the stuff bang on.

Layla gimmick should be lackey

I'd say Layla would be more of a sidekick tbh. She's not exactly a nameless lackey who follows and does what McCool says aimlessly, she's her friend and backs her up.

Where did you hear that? Because he even gave a retirement speech at PWG

Maybe rename that team BDK then? and make them active